Squeak

Sebastian Invasion

Squeak

***Cindy (Lady Diver) and I will be there

Ill see if i can get you guys OFF your belly :)
And should you ("drdive") and "Lady Diver" decide you enjoy playing on the horizontal plane, I will be there to help in your "Navel Aviating".

Be the canopy pilot you want that other guy to be..
Be the canopy pilot you want that other guy to be.

Funny Squeak - we were just talking about working on our sit flying this winter:)
And SG - we would love to continue on our Horizontal plane - look us up when we are there and lets do a jump.

Squeak - how long will you be there? We may be able to have you over for dinner.

Doc

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

drdive

Funny Squeak - we were just talking about working on our sit flying this winter:)
And SG - we would love to continue on our Horizontal plane - look us up when we are there and lets do a jump.

Squeak - how long will you be there? We may be able to have you over for dinner.

Doc

Doc - I would love to make some jumps with you and your friends.

However - it will be easier for you to look me up. I'm one of the load organizers for the boogie and will be out front of manifest putting loads together. They will also be announcing all week about how to find us (LOs) so please come up and introduce yourself. I will likely also do some informational seminars in the event of weather holds.

It sounds as though you may be a local.?

Look me up. I look forward to jumping with you.

Sandy Grillet

Be the canopy pilot you want that other guy top be.

drdive

Doc

I'll be there for the whole thing Doc:) Tenting it :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

<
However - it will be easier for you to look me up. I'm one of the load organizers for the boogie and will be out front of manifest putting loads together. They will also be announcing all week about how to find us (LOs) so please come up and introduce yourself. I will likely also do some informational seminars in the event of weather holds.>>

Sandy,
we will look you up. We are "almost locals" - spend 3 or 4 weeks there every winter, and thinking of relocating there soon. See you in Dec. We are there now - winded out :-(

Doc

It sounds as though you may be a local.?

Look me up. I look forward to jumping with you.

Sandy Grillet

Be the canopy pilot you want that other guy top be.

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Squeak

Who's going?

I'll be in Miami from the 27 dec to the 5 dec.
never been to Sebastian and I'm planning on spending 2 days on the dropzone. Any advice on what days I should go to the dz? I'm looking to do some freeflying and angle flying.
I also fly a p3 wing suit, will there be any win suit activities ?

Ronsebag

***Who's going?

never been to Sebastian and I'm planning on spending 2 days on the dropzone. Any advice on what days I should go to the dz? I'm looking to do some freeflying and angle flying.

I can't comment on the best 2 days because I thought they were all good but I do remember having some great FF organizers and wing suiters in attendance.

I know Louis Prinetto is thought to be one of the best and I personally think he's an awesome, fun great guy.

I'm really looking forward to this event.

Skydivesg

******Who's going?

I can't comment on the best 2 days because I thought they were all good but I do remember having some great FF organizers and wing suiters in attendance.

I know Louis Prinetto is thought to be one of the best and I personally think he's an awesome, fun great guy.

I'm really looking forward to this event.

Sweet! Can't wait.

Ronsebag

***Who's going?

there will be A LOT of wingsuiters at the invasion.
Taya and Lawrence will be there doing first flights and organizing. we have a huge crew of wingsuiters in florida and most of us will be between there and zhills, but mostly in sebastian
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

roostnureye

******Who's going?

there will be A LOT of wingsuiters at the invasion.
Taya and Lawrence will be there doing first flights and organizing. we have a huge crew of wingsuiters in florida and most of us will be between there and zhills, but mostly in sebastian

Oh great! I will bring my wingsuit for sure.

marolam

I'm trying to plan this out. $600 for plane tickets right now. Anyone on the east coast want to share a ride?

I've been bouncing back and forth from Boston lately. I frequently travel late in the day, leave on a W, TH, or F, stay the week end and return late Tuesday. Most airfares involve a 2 to 3 hour layover in Atlanta, but if you can swing these days and times the airfare has been and is still around 180 $ round trip. If that helps.

Also check out car rentals over a week end. Many week end rates are higher than renting for 7 days. I frequently check out the week rental rates and just return the car early...

If that helps....

C
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."

I'm already here... Weather has been good last few days. A cold front is due Mon/Tue bringing the possibility of some rain and cooling things off a little, but the weather should be reasonable again in time for the start of the invasion. :)

--
BASE #1182
Muff #3573
PFI #52; UK WSI #13