BlueSkyesNY

South of equator DZs

BlueSkyesNY

Can anyone recommend good south of the equator DZs (other than Dubai) where they have a good number of loads going up on both weekdays and weekends during the months of December and January?

Australia
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak

***Can anyone recommend good south of the equator DZs (other than Dubai) where they have a good number of loads going up on both weekdays and weekends during the months of December and January?

Australia

Specifically Western Australia :P
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

nigel99

******Can anyone recommend good south of the equator DZs (other than Dubai) where they have a good number of loads going up on both weekdays and weekends during the months of December and January?

Australia

Specifically Western Australia :P

that time of year its pretty easy to chase boogies / christmas parties around the east coast if you want to jump everyday
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

I've posted the question before and south of the equator has been interpreted as warmer weather during the Southern Solstice. Places such as Dubai and Spain do have warmer weather at that time despite their latitudes and they've been recommended. I didn't want them as recommendations again.

But I'm very happy for you that you're well skilled in geography.

My plans are to go to bridge water in Victoria in mid December for their wingsuit and freefly boogie, then to skydive surf side at moruya NSW of Christmas and New Years.
Then I would head up to ramblers in QLD.

And I'm pretty sure you would get lynched if you even mention fosters, it's kind of like Budweiser, shit beer that's only good for exporting.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

BlueSkyesNY

Can either of the jumpers who recommended Australia recommend specific DZs at that time of the year? (a lot of loads going up and friendly environment of fun jumpers who won't try to lynch a Yankee at the end of the night if I refuse to drink a Fosters).

Specifics - York just outside of Perth. Our dz is open 5 days a week, we have a Caravan and 182. Very friendly, nobody drinks Fosters at the dz:P

I don't know anything about the east coast dz's.

Winds can pick up so best to have about 100+ jumps or you would be grounded alot.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

hcsvader

My plans are to go to bridge water in Victoria in mid December for their wingsuit and freefly boogie, then to skydive surf side at moruya NSW of Christmas and New Years.

And I'm pretty sure you would get lynched if you even mention fosters, it's kind of like Budweiser, shit beer that's only good for exporting.

lol Thanks, man. I appreciate all the advice. Thanks to everyone else as well for their input. Much appreciated.

BlueSkyesNY

***My plans are to go to bridge water in Victoria in mid December for their wingsuit and freefly boogie, then to skydive surf side at moruya NSW of Christmas and New Years.

lol Thanks, man. I appreciate all the advice. Thanks to everyone else as well for their input. Much appreciated.

Vader and I also jump at York, But I along with Vader I would recommend jumping on the East Coast over that time period. As a traveling Yank you'll have a lot more variety, and the boogies around Xmas new Year are great B| Bridgewater, in Victoria (or Nagambie), Moruya, and Picton in New South Wales, and Ramblers DZ in South Queensland. If you make it to North Queensland check out the Barrier Reef and jump at Tully or Innisfail.:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?