greyburn

Anyone jump San Diego

I jump there almost exclusively during the week, and there is usually plenty of action. A mix of Tandems and up-jumpers usually keep the Caravan flying, and it is not uncommon for the Otter to be in use.

Give them a call before going over there to be sure.

Skydive San Diego
800.FREE.FALL (In California)

I drive down from the Los Angeles area and there have been very few times in the last decade that the aircraft were idle. There are of course two very busy DZs to the North of San Diego... Elsinore & Perris...

Regards,

Russ

Generally, it is your choice; will your life serve as an example... or a warning?

Ah I'm gettin' old and senile, ...there is also Tsunami Skydivers at Oceanside (for "B" License jumpers and above). They are Thur - Sun operation only.

Russ

Generally, it is your choice; will your life serve as an example... or a warning?

SDSD is a way cool place. I showed up there all the way from Baltimore a few years ago and they went WAY out of their way to make sure I had everything I needed and I had a good time. People even tok me for dinner after hours. I only regret that I haven't been back.[:/]

Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

greyburn

Hey guys,

Staying in the US and looking for a DZ with a decent amount of loads mid week and a good atmosphere. San Diego is reasonable distance, anyone know what its like on weekdays?

Thanks

If San Diego is reasonable, perhaps perris is? They frequently do 12-18 loads mid week.