alexafox

Skydiving in SE Asia

Hey all!

I'm heading to Singapore in October for some tunnel and a work trip. Thinking about hopping on a plane or a bus with my rig and going skydiving for a few days somewhere in Asia (somewhere cheap in Asia).

I've looked at the DZ list but still can't decide. Anyone feel passionate about any places in particular?

I do love freeflying, in case that sways the suggestions one way or another! :)

HELP!

Thanks,

Lex
I refuse to accept a mediocre life...

facebook.com/chutefirst
chutefirstapparel.com

alexafox

Hey all!

I'm heading to Singapore in October for some tunnel and a work trip. Thinking about hopping on a plane or a bus with my rig and going skydiving for a few days somewhere in Asia (somewhere cheap in Asia).

I've looked at the DZ list but still can't decide. Anyone feel passionate about any places in particular?

I do love freeflying, in case that sways the suggestions one way or another! :)

HELP!

Thanks,

Lex

I wish you a safe and exciting journey. I'm not too sure about DZ's around Asia.

however, if you're ever in the great United States of America might I interest you in perhaps a date? I can show you around town and of course we can go on a few jumps or tunnel runs..up to you.

:)

GooniesKid

I wish you a safe and exciting journey. I'm not too sure about DZ's around Asia.

however, if you're ever in the great United States of America might I interest you in perhaps a date? I can show you around town and of course we can go on a few jumps or tunnel runs..up to you.

Wow. Just wow. Ahh thanks... No plans at this stage...

facebook.com/chutefirst
chutefirstapparel.com

alexafox

Well, it didn't hurt to ask...
But there is a possibility?
:|

alexafox

hey Lexi there not a lot of general skydiving in SEA chic. Thailand has some, but not much elsewhere. Since you're heading to Singas, why not come back to OZ Via Perth:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak

hey Lexi there not a lot of general skydiving in SEA chic. Thailand has some, but not much elsewhere. Since you're heading to Singas, why not come back to OZ Via Perth:)

Thanks for the constructive response SqueaK! Hahaha....

Thailand is looking good but I've been to Thailand before so hopefully I"ll be able to go somewhere else! Even if it's a weekend dropzone that would be ok! Maybe Indonesia.

I'll be OS for sundowner which I'm spewing about, but it's a free trip to singas so can't complain!

I wish I could stop over in perth but Work is pay for my trip to singas so they are deciding on the route! :( I'll make it over at some stage though!

facebook.com/chutefirst
chutefirstapparel.com