Mikebanta

The Only Thing I Want...

The only thing that i want is a balloon jump. I will be returning to the good 'ol US of A in the month of September and i have been unsuccessful at finding a place that is doing any balloon jumps. I am willing to travel to great distances from the lovely Northwest that i currently reside. If anybody on the interweb has knowledge of one happening soon i would love it if you would kindly post a time and place!

thanks everybody!!

mikeyB

Are you here only for September, or are you back for an extended period of time?

SkydiveAZ in Eloy does balloon jumps throughout the december/january holiday boogie. Every sunrise and sunset for the whole event.

They might do it other times as well, I would give them a ring.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

https://www.facebook.com/pages/High-But-Dry-Balloons/169426373074855

Here's the guy that does balloons at SDAZ. I know they stop for some portion of the summer, but they might be able to hook you up in September.

Be prepared for your balloon jump to be cancelled based on wind conditions. In other words, don't fly down and give yourself exactly one day to do your jump... it might take multiple tries.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke