eddyb

Jump all season pass Drop Zones???

I'm planning a skydive holiday with mates for 6 months next year and looking into "All you can jump pass's" at drop zones.

We have heard good things about Chicagoland and Go Jump Berlin.

Does anyone have any experiences at these places or know of any other drop zones around the world that do similar offer's.

Thanks for the help.

Yes, Go Jump in Berlin offers the jump flatrate: 3999€ = jump your ass off the whole year. They have so much tandems there the whole week, I think you could do 1000 jumps there in 6 months, if you are fit enough ;)

I just want to resurrect this thread. I'm planning a trip to the US later this year for 6 months and want to do as much jumping as possible - it's the reason I'm going.

Any other DZ's you guys know of that offer season passes?
Everything else is just noise...

This "season pass" stuff is a new thing to me.

However, you could also look for places that sell "block tickets". For example, if you buy 100 tickets all at once, you get a deep discount on the per-jump rate.

And if you do that at several different places, you can experience the culture at several different drop zones, instead of being stuck at just one. More friends, more types planes, different scenery.

This "season pass" stuff is a new thing to me.

I agree, since the season varies greatly depending how far north you are.

Block purchases are much more common.

And if you do that at several different places, you can experience the culture at several different drop zones, instead of being stuck at just one.

Again, I agree. You probably want to spend more time at the DZ's with Caravans and larger planes, but don't ignore the 182 crowd entirely.
For the same reason I jump off a perfectly good diving board.

Stephen

Skydive Spaceland $7500 unlimited jumps from Jan'15 thru Dec'15
We're open 7 days a week
Flying Otter, Supervan and Skyvan

Nice deal. At prices I pay that works out to around 28 jumps per month. Anything over that I'd be scoring. Too bad I live so far away

How many loads a day are flown at Spaceland(Nov-Feb)? I'm familiar with the weather in the Nov-Feb. period for Florida(Z-hills/Deland) and California (Perris/Elsinore) both great areas.

But i'm wondering if the winter weather hinders altitude or number of loads for Spaceland in the Nov-Feb. months. As i'm thinking of a trip there. Does winter gulf weather fronts hold things up?

Hey Phil, it just depends on the weather, which can be brilliant for the "winter" we have here. Yesterday (Monday, Dec. 14) the weather was fantastic and we flew 11 Super Caravan loads to full altitude. Of course we fly a lot more on weekends.

Yes, we have the occasional front that sits for a few days at a time. The good thing is we usually have students training here from all over during the week as well as weekends, and we're close enough to town to pull some fun jumpers out on good weather days, so we tend to make the most of all those days. :)

Blue Skies!
-=Christy=-
D-21464

Hey Phil,

I know I answered you on this awhile back... but since I was researching usage of our jump package for 2016, I thought you might be interested to know that we have a couple of jumpers well over 900 jumps for the year already. One's nearing 980/1000 with a month and a half left to go in the year (!!!). For sure the winter months are a little slower, but there's a ton of potential there. Out of the 18 jumpers on the package right now, they're averaging 454 jumps apiece.

2017 package: http://houston.skydivespaceland.com/shop/lift-tickets/unlimited-jump-package/

Blue Skies!
-=Christy=-
D-21464