DustinGI

New Guy getting stationed in Germany

So I am leaving the Azores for Germany, I am USAF and getting stationed at Ramstein (Kaiserslautern). I am Static Line trained by the US Army and with any luck I will get the Jump slot at my job in Ramstein and get back to Static. Static is fun and all but I am really want to get AFF and really looking forward to jumping all over Europe.
Got a couple of questions though;
1. Has anyone jumped at any of the following DZ or specifically got AFF trained at anyone of them?
2. I speak English and Portuguese (not 100% fluent) I am willing to learn German but I am not going to do it over night. How are the DZs on that?

FSC Mannheim - Herrenteich (leaning towards this one)
Fallschirm Sport Club Neustadt/Weinstrasse
FSV Saar

I did do a search for Ramstein and Military, did not come up with much that helped. My main concerns is how it was or how there are dealing with foreigners and the language barrier, I was there in the latter part of last year and it seems many Germans speak English. Anyways thanks in advance.
GI

I jumped at Schweighofen when I was stationed in Stuttgart, and I highly recommend it for location, friendliness, and facilities. Great people and a really nice location out in the middle of beautiful rolling hills of German countryside. Good luck and have fun.

My main concerns is how it was or how there are dealing with foreigners and the language barrier, I was there in the latter part of last year and it seems many Germans speak English. Anyways thanks in advance.
GI

English is taught in all types of schools in Germany from 6th grade on. So in everybody should know enough to talk with you at the bonfire. A lot of Germans however travel to other countries a lot more, especially skydivers. Usually there should be no issue, but i would recommend that you talk to your future instructors and see how it works out.
At the DZ in Illertissen for example i don't know too many people but at least 3 of the AFF instructors have very good english.

Franco
If it does not cost anything you are the product.

I jumped at FSV Saar when I was stationed at Ramstein. I found it to be a great place with some great people. I'll hopefully be finding my way out there sometime soon.
Blue Skies,
Adam
I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things . . . — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry