keithbar

tullhoma tenn.

I heard down in fitzgerald that tullahoma was opening back up with a 206. can anyone confirm that they are jumping this weekend?:)
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

That would be great for that part of Tennessee. :)
I have fond memories of jumping at Chris' DZ and his piece of shit Twin Bo's. :D

Had a Mr. Douglas boogie and a Dave Norcutt King Air T-tail 200 boogie there, and poor Mr. D is still sitting forlornly on the tarmac there... [:/]

Looking at the google map, it appears the airport has built a new section of hangars right over the yard where the old DZ was located.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

YES Skydive Tullahoma is now up ran running every weekend!!

http://www.skydivetullahoma.com/
(931) 455-4574

They are flying a 206B|

Skydive Tullahoma is located at the Tullahoma Regional Airport in downtown Tullahoma, TN. We are open primarily on the weekends, but can schedule jumps during the week with ample notice. If you'd like to make a jump, please call us as early as possible, as our manifest tends to fill up quickly during the summer. For further information or to have one of our staff answer any other questions, please contact us!

Jump'n out of those thing.... wait what are they called..?? Oh yeah "River Rafts"

The web site lists three other aircraft...odd.
TWENTY SEVEN DOLLARS FOR JUMP TIX?????
>:(>:(

I used to live in Tullahoma and worked at Arnold. Lived down the street for the Dickel distillery. My middle daughter was born there.
I'd love to visit again!

The web site lists three other aircraft...odd.
TWENTY SEVEN DOLLARS FOR JUMP TIX?????
>:(>:(
yeah that's what struck me. $ 27 out of a 206 no less. ...wonder what kind of altitude u get for that.:P

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Having jumped there for the opening weekend, I'll say it was a great time. We got 13,5 in the Turbo 206 and it was a fantastic day.

Will be heading back out there this Sunday. The landing area is pretty incredible and all of the stores, shops, eateries are almost in walking distance.

Nashvillians ( I just made that name up ) and others in the surrounding area, come on out and give it a try. :)

Having jumped there for the opening weekend, I'll say it was a great time. We got 13,5 in the Turbo 206 and it was a fantastic day.
come on out and give it a try. :)

well thats what i was wondering .B| $27 for 13.5 I'm good with that. I have fond memories of tull

Will be heading back out there this Sunday. The landing area is pretty incredible and all of the stores, shops, eateries are almost in walking distance.

Nashvillians ( I just made that name up ) and others in the surrounding area, come on out and give it a try. :)

That's right!!
And bring all of your middle Tennessee Tandem business to Tullahoma!! Keep them away from that POS, scamming, ripoff place over in Waverly!
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org