TallGuy

Lost Prairie Boogie 2013 (Aug. 3 - 11)

Aussiechick
DBCOOPER
Dr Dive
Kdub
Kingbunky (90% chance at this point, might bring Jon)
Ladydyver
Lucky
Mad John
Mike Parker
Mike Poulson
monkycndo
NWFlyer
Pattersd
Shell666
Spoon
TallGuy

upgraded my chances to 90%, wife's vacation got approved, finally.B|

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

I'm trying to put together an arrival calendar.

Anyone want to chime in on when they expect to arrive?
I'm there on the 31st.

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

I just found out that two of the instructors who were hoping to come to the boogie to help with the school cannot make it here because of scheduling changes. So . . . if you can help by doing some AFF during the mid-week, that would be great. Please call so we can discuss the details. Thanks, Fred ........ 888-833-5867
www.SkydiveLostPrairie.com

I will be in on the afternoon of the 2nd...another 2-3 of our group the 3rd/4th and the rest of the Bozo crew (around 4-5 more) on the evening of the 6th.

-High School Mike

----------
Coworker- "Skydiving, BASE jumping, flying airplanes, para glider towing...you guys will do anything to be in the sky!"

Me- "So...what's wrong with that?"
Anal Mike

HEE HAW!!!
http://www.droguedonkey.com

okay, didn't see it posted anywhere, so i gotta ask, what sort of food is available at the boogie? any other advice for first pre-second timers to lost prairie?
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

kingbunky

okay, didn't see it posted anywhere, so i gotta ask, what sort of food is available at the boogie? any other advice for first pre-second timers to lost prairie?

There's some caterers that come in - looks like they have lunch and dinner every day; not sure if anyone's doing breakfasts. There's info on the Facebook page about who's there and menus.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Meadow-Peak-Skydiving/157204727667449

Anything you do want food-wise, bring it in. Depending on which direction you're coming from, your closest places to get decent size grocery stores are Kalispell or Libby. There's a small convenience store type market in Marion, but you won't really be able to stock up there.

If you're camping, you should be able to buy ice on-site to refill your cooler as needed.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Was mapping my route from Spokane and the map program in my iPhone, when you put it into satellite view, shows the Prairie during a boogie :)
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

drdive

12:10 happens every day!!:P

What day do you arrive??

Sorry about that. I assumed you had read the whole thread.Friday August 2nd @ 12:10.
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

Oh - missed the post earlier in the thread. Just was wondering if you needed a place to crash, but if you are arriving at noon, you will be heading straight to LP. About 4 to 4 1/2 hours from the airport. I 90 to CdAlene, Rt 95 N to past Bonners Ferry, then Rt 2 East to Lake McGregor. I assume that is what mapquest told you too.

See you saturday.
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"