yeshniamhmcc

Foreign Dropzones with English speaking instructor

Hi there. I am looking to organize a club progression trip for students and am trying to find dropzones in france/spain/italy that do static line jumps and have an english speaking instructor. we went to go cerps gap-tallard in france last year which was brilliant but we might want to be going somewhere else this year, anyone know of anywhere? (:

I don't know if they do Static Line but Empuriabrava pretty much does everything else (including wind tunnel!). Speak to Regan Tetlow there for further info.

Skydive Spain also have English-speaking folk around.

Hope this helps.

Adam.

Hey... Not trying to steer you away from trying new places, but, there is something to be said forkbukldingrelationships when you have a good experience.

If Gap was good, why not calling them back, and seeing if you can build on your past success? Maybe getting them to provide more services,better discount, whatever. I know the dz is in a wonderful place!
Remster

www.skydivespain.com , near Sevilla in Spain. Awesome dropzone with alot of britts there, 15000ft in 12min, packers, great rental riggs, big landing area and amazing weather. I was there 2 weeks in january and jumped everyday. From what I understand its run by british. They do not do static line but I think its worth it to convert to AFF and be done with it in 2-3 days;) I highly recommend it :)

www.skydivespain.com , near Sevilla in Spain. Awesome dropzone with alot of britts there, 15000ft in 12min, packers, great rental riggs, big landing area and amazing weather. I was there 2 weeks in january and jumped everyday. From what I understand its run by british. They do not do static line but I think its worth it to convert to AFF and be done with it in 2-3 days;) I highly recommend it :)

According to their website, static line is available: http://www.skydivespain.com/RAPS.htm
http://thephotoandthememory.com/