theplummeter

Dropzones near Deer Valley, AZ

Arizona locals,

I am headed to work in the Deer Valley area for about a week in Febuary and again in March. I would love to go to Eloy, but I will likely be working twelve hour night shifts and might not be able to commute all that way and stay rested.

Does anyone here have experience with Buckeye? It looks like that might be the closest option, or is there something closer that would be fun? I will be there over a weekend but would love to make at least a jump or two every day including weekdays.

I'll have a rental car and would be happy to take anyone with me to a dropzone. Would Maricopa be quicker than Eloy with traffic? It's a ways down there too it looks like.

I'm not sure what APS is, but I'll be working nights at the Deer Valley airport. If it's slow and I can nap at work Eloy should be no problem but if I'm up working all night I'll need some rest time and driving all the way down to Eloy might not be a good idea.

I'll have a rental car and would be happy to take anyone with me to a dropzone. Would Maricopa be quicker than Eloy with traffic? It's a ways down there too it looks like.

I'm not sure what APS is, but I'll be working nights at the Deer Valley airport. If it's slow and I can nap at work Eloy should be no problem but if I'm up working all night I'll need some rest time and driving all the way down to Eloy might not be a good idea.

it's a 1.5 hour drive toughen up princess :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

it's a 1.5 hour drive toughen up princess :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

But what if I break a nail on Interstate 10?!?!!?!?!??!?!

Seriously, it would be really bad news if I fell asleep at work.