skydude2000

1st Annual Epic 4-way Scramble Meet- Parachute School of Toronto- July 6th & 7th 2013

Attention: All 4-way flyers and new skydivers!

The Parachute School of Toronto will be hosting its first annual Epic 4-way formation skydiving event!

Interested in learning more about 4-way formation flying? Looking for one last training weekend before the Canadian Nationals?? Then THIS is the place you want to be.

This will be a 6-round 4-way formation skydiving event, with Intermediate and Open categories.

Also, we hope to have Coach 2s and Qualified Evaluators there to judge the event, so this could be a great opportunity for those jumpers looking to get their "C" CoP RW endorsement jumps signed off.

Check out our Facebook Event Page for information about prizes, coaches, food, and other exciting updates!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/376633825756647/?fref=ts

If you're not on Facebook and would like to attend, PM me here and I will add your name to the guest list.

See you there, and tell your friends! :)
PULL!! or DIE!!

Hey all! Just wanted to let you know, so far we've received generous donations of prizes from Mirage Systems, Icarus Canopies, Daredevil Designs, Sunrise Manufacturing, Sunpath, BigAir Sports, Bonehead Composites, Aerodyne Research Corp, Redbull Canada, Paragear Equipment Co. And Merlin Suits.

It should be a great event! I will update the forum with new prizes as we receive them, updates about coaches, food and entertainment as we get them.

Come on out & do some 4-way!! :D

PULL!! or DIE!!