RickH

Everglades Boogie

Where: Skydive Air Adventures in Clewiston, Florida (2IS)

Date: January 25-28, 2013

Jumpships: Skyvan, Helicopter, Otters

Free Camping ( must be self contained ), tents are welcome. RW and Freefly Organizing. Specialty jumps (Rafts!) Live Band and FREE BEER!

Pre-Register now ($35.00) and get a free Boogie T-Shirt and Goodie Bag.

Contact info: 1-800-533-6151, [email protected]

Been there 3 times. Come from Philly. Gamble on the airfare, rental car, room and registration for a 3 day boogie that has been a lot of fun. But to have to gamble on how many jump tickets to buy when the wx is questionable to me is a total turn off. I probably will not be back unless that policy changes.
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

I agree!

The Miliatry will be back with us again, and will be performing a pyro night jump. For those of you who have been there and have been able to witness, it is very cool!

I am sure they look forward to displaying their precise highly trained skills....

I agree!

The Miliatry will be back with us again, and will be performing a pyro night jump. For those of you who have been there and have been able to witness, it is very cool!

I am sure they look forward to displaying their precise highly trained skills....

Any chance at getting ahold of some of those sparklers for the sport jumpers? I've seen a few videos of wingsuiters with them things looking pretty fancy in the night sky! I already have mounting brackets!
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

Skydive Air Adventures in Clewiston, Florida (2IS)

NO REGISTRATION FEE!!!!! BIG EXCITING DZ ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Some recent bad "boogie" weather has put a hole in your pockets....we want to put a smile on your face! As a result, we have waived our registration fee. For those who have pre-registered, we will turn that into a jump ticket and t-shirt and a goodie bag with souvenirs. Be the first to hear some BIG DZ NEWS!!

Date: January 25-27, 2013

Jumpships: Skyvan, Helicopter, Otters, King Ar

Free Camping ( must be self contained ), tents are welcome. Vendors, food catering, raffles and prizes.

LIVE BAND Saturday night!

Free Beer!

$150.00 Tandems!

Ari Perelman, Scottie Burns and Peter Baney will be organizing.

Contact info: 1-800-533-6151, [email protected]

I need to get back down and do another one of you guys boogies. but hell even if i had the time off.next weekend I'd be kind of afraid of flying down there from nashville and bringing all this cold ass 17 degree low and subfreezing high weather with me. like I did last time.:P hell it"s still so damn funny thinking about all the fla peps being amazed that the water in their dogs dish could turn to a totally solid form overnight:D:D:D I was glad to be sleeping in the van so i could fire up the heater during the night several times. I felt for the people in the tents:S

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I need to get back down and do another one of you guys boogies. but hell even if i had the time off.next weekend I'd be kind of afraid of flying down there from nashville and bringing all this cold ass 17 degree low and subfreezing high weather with me. like I did last time.:P hell it"s still so damn funny thinking about all the fla peps being amazed that the water in their dogs dish could turn to a totally solid form overnight:D:D:D I was glad to be sleeping in the van so i could fire up the heater during the night several times. I felt for the people in the tents:S

thanks keith! we froze our florida asses off!!!
would be good to see you again, ill be back in fitz this year, see you there man!
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

Military night demo with sparkles that lands on the airport?

Hahahahahhaha
We will give them a remedial spotting class first thing when they get there. ;)

And I was a member of the team from 1999-2002... So I am allowed to pick on them.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334