CSpenceFLY

The 10th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitz 2013:March 14th-17th:Fitzgerald,Ga.

I was informed Monday that the chopper that was slated to be here was sold. I have not given up but I'm not holding my breath. Any leads would be appreciated. Would need to either be close or be trailer-ed to be economically feasible.

So...there's a problem with the buyer flying?

Not if you go to Guam.

Anyone interested in renting a golfcart for the event please contact Spence through the facebook page.

Or post here. Found a place in Tifton that will rent for $125 for the week and split the delivery and pick up charges between the carts ordered. The delivery/pickup was going to be $50 to $100

Almost lost a friend at the last WFFC due to severe head trauma after getting tossed off a golf cart.

Oh wait, am I being old guy scaring newbies again???
:)

:D:D:D

You have become your father.
:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Almost lost a friend at the last WFFC due to severe head trauma after getting tossed off a golf cart.

The year I went to the WFFC (1997), somebody took a golf cart for a joyride at night, driving through tent city, over and through tents... some of them with people inside! :S

Don't nobody be doing stupid shit like that this time. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

got a replacement engine in the truck last week. it's running strong. thank's "jump dude" been packing crap in it since mon. I could cram more shit in it. but I'm done. working tom. out of nashville 7 pm see you guys thur. am. can't wait can't wait hell yeahB|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Chopper update:

Booked a Bell JetRanger today. Will be here on Thurs. I think. He's planning to fly jumpers on Friday and Saturday.
$65 to 5k.

GET TO DA CHOPPAH!!!
In every man's life he will be allotted one good woman and one good dog. That's all you get, so appreciate them while the time you have with them lasts.

- RiggerLee

Wow, just made me flash back to our Palatka joy ride that ended better than it could have!!! Even if you know the DZ like the back of your hand, joyriding in a golf cart at night with no lights and no moon can be pretty dangerous. :S
F LORIDA!

[sigh], the fun is well underway, I presume. I'm on the other side of the Atlantic (and the Med), so I just have to imagine....

:(

Hope you all are having a ROCKIN' weekend! Post lots of fun stories when you all get home/sober/recover. :P

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

[sigh], the fun is well underway, I presume. I'm on the other side of the Atlantic (and the Med), so I just have to imagine....

:(

Hope you all are having a ROCKIN' weekend! Post lots of fun stories when you all get home/sober/recover. :P

Sitting in the FBO enjoying a toddy.

Butt still hurts, but I got the teddy bear jumps done.

No - the two things have nothing to do with each other.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

This boogie is the best kept boogie secret out there. Everyone just comes and has a blast (other than a few locals) It is such a perfect set up for jumping. I don't think I've missed one of the 10.

Thanks to the 35 other people that made knocking off the new Ga POP's record so easy - first attempt. Doesn't get much better than that.

Be safe all.

Fortson
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little