CSpenceFLY

The 10th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitz 2013:March 14th-17th:Fitzgerald,Ga.

Getting my rig off to my rigger this weekend for a long overdue repack.

So, are you doing a recurrency jump first? :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Absofuckinglutely! ;)

I did the same thing last time I was down there because I hadn't jumped for several months at that point too.

I'm just hoping I can find a way to get down there and do it before sunset on Friday, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Absofuckinglutely! ;)

I did the same thing last time I was down there because I hadn't jumped for several months at that point too.

I'm just hoping I can find a way to get down there and do it before sunset on Friday, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

You jumped at Cullman not too long ago!!! I got the video to prove it!!!! Just don't ask me to testify about how long ago!!!! :D:D:D
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Absofuckinglutely! ;)

You jumped at Cullman not too long ago!!! I got the video to prove it!!!! Just don't ask me to testify about how long ago!!!! :D:D:D

That wasn't the last time I jumped. :P Though it was cool to take off from my home airport and "jump in" at the DZ from the plane. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

and in case anyone NEEDS this...

Bull Run Discount Liquors‎
126 Bull Run Road
Fitzgerald, GA 31750
(229) 423-7465

B|;)

Somebody better call ahead to make sure they stock up. :P

OK, I'm gonna let Billy off the hook.

What he "heard" is true. I committed to Spacelands Skyvan yesterday.

Soooooo, The flight line as it stands now is:

Skyvan,Otter, Skydive Monroes KingAir, Helicopter, and the Hot Air Balloon.

SWEET! I forsee an inflatable shopping spree in my future. to add to the collection of 2 airplanes a whale and 2 rafts I allready have on hand. toy jumps anyone?B|
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

It's time for my annual Public Service Announcement.

When coming to Fitz. please keep in mind that this is not a year round operational DZ. If you need it, bring it. A lot of time people take for granted things like rubber bands for their D-bag or pull up cords (which Para Gear or Chutingstar probably sent). Think about what you need that you might not be able to find locally.

If you brought it with you take it when you leave or make sure it's in a designated trash pile. I don't want your broken useless shit. Your mama don't work there so clean up after yourself. This includes beer cans and bottles on an ongoing basis. There are trash cans everywhere, please use them and maybe even think about either thanking the volunteers that empty them or maybe helping to do one or two yourself.

This is a cash event. We have no way to process credit card on site and I have no intention of taking a bunch of out of state checks. Either bring cash or research where the closest ATMs are.

Go to your bank and ask them for $2 bills. Yes they still have them. Come to registration and stamp them with our little parachute rubber stamp and spend them in town. It lets the locals know you are spending money in their town.

Don't act like an asshole in town. This is a small town with alot of people not used to seeing skydivers in their stores and restaurants. Have a good time but but try to be respectful to the people that live there. Example: Try not to use the F-Bomb in the middle of China-Mart.

Don't be the guy who fucks it up for everyone else. When you are about to do something, whether skydiving related or other wise, ask yourself if you would do or be allowed to do it at your home DZ. Don't be afraid to call someone out for doing stupid shit or bring it to someones attention.

To my knowledge there has never been a skydiver arrested at or near any of my events. This despite the City of Dublin targeting us for traffic stops and the asshole that decided to drive on the runway in St.Marys not once, not twice but three times in a car that he "borrowed" from someone and grove on a revoked license. The local police a firm on the speed limits in and around town. They are also highly aware of the amount of alcohol consumed after hours at this event. If you get arrested it's not because they are picking on us, it's because you deserve it. Don't call me, I'm not getting you out.

I'm sure I'll think of more but this will give some people something to pick apart.

And don't pull a "Bolas" that gets an ass-chewing from the manifest bitch that happened to be in the same group at a restaurant or night-club.... I forget which. Anybody remember the details? :ph34r:

OK, Spacelands Skyvan

Skyvan,

SWEET! I forsee an inflatable shopping spree in my future. to add to the collection of 2 airplanes a whale and 2 rafts I allready have on hand. toy jumps anyone?B|
bump. really? no one wants to play with my toys?:P
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

OK, Spacelands Skyvan

Skyvan,

bump. really? no one wants to play with my toys?:P

I'm down for a jump. Just give me a couple to get current again first... :P

You gonna need a coach???
>:(
:D:D:D

:D:D:D

I don't think so. The last time I was there, I had gone a whole year without jumping. It was almost like I hadn't missed a beat.

2.5 years this time.... I'll let you know. :P

I was informed Monday that the chopper that was slated to be here was sold. I have not given up but I'm not holding my breath. Any leads would be appreciated. Would need to either be close or be trailer-ed to be economically feasible.

So...there's a problem with the buyer flying?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239