CSpenceFLY

The 10th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitz 2013:March 14th-17th:Fitzgerald,Ga.

The Don & Jean
Villy Bance
CSpencefly and Julie
Dannydan
Freefalle
iluvtofly
jguy904Cool
k-dubjumps
kingbunky + assorted canadian trash.
Lauralicious (white trash)
Normiss
Rick
Skymama
Mirage62 +35
goofyjumper
Keithbar "the anvil"
Jeremy and Chris "florida boys"
Turtlespeed

Sorry Turtle
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

The Don & Jean
Villy Bance
CSpencefly and Julie
Dannydan
Freefalle
iluvtofly
jguy904Cool
k-dubjumps
Normiss
Rick
Skymama
Mirage62 +35
goofyjumper
Keithbar "the anvil"
Turtlespeed
Mike Wolfe
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

The Don & Jean
Villy Bance
CSpencefly and Julie
Dannydan
Freefalle
iluvtofly
jguy904Cool
k-dubjumps
Normiss
Rick
Skymama
Mirage62 +35
goofyjumper
Keithbar "the anvil"
Turtlespeed
Mike Wolfe
wayneflorida

I guess I'm not going anymore then, huh?

Oooh, looks like Kingbunky did that to you. What'd you do to piss him off? :ph34r:

my bad. i replied to billy, but turdlespeed snuck his name in between the two.:S:D
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

I guess I'm not going anymore then, huh?

Oooh, looks like Kingbunky did that to you. What'd you do to piss him off? :ph34r:

my bad. i replied to billy, but turdlespeed snuck his name in between the two.:S:D

I did the same thing too.
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

That damned Turtle...always causing trouble. There's another reason why we should be afraid.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

That damned Turtle...always causing trouble. There's another reason why we should be afraid.
:D:D

Have y'all been following this thing on face(palm)book about Canopies for kids?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I will be there, as always, never miss it! I will be packing my brains out, so if anyone needs a packer, I'll be happy to help you. There will also be at least 2 more packers from Skydive the Farm (same 3 every year) and I'm certain that there will be others from other DZ's as well. Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year! Is it March yet? :)

Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

I'm planning to head to this Boogie from Charleston SC and had a question, as this would be the first one I attend...hope you like High Life by the way.
Anyway, my question was if we have to pay or schedule stuff upfront other than balloon jumps and tents etc. Or do I just show up and jump, w/ the obvious logbook repack card along with me. Thanks.

The only prepay items are balloon slots and private group tents. Everything else is pay when you get there.

I should add this is a cash only event because we have no way to process credit cards on site. There are ATMs close by.

If this is a problem you can arrange prepayment with me before the event.

Time is growing short. If you sent a message saying you wanted a balloon slot and never bothered to pay for the slot you need to step up to the plate. The arrival of the balloon will be adjusted for the amount of flying he expects to do, he doesn't want to just sit around. Pre-paid slots get priority.

Also, I need to hear from the Canadians, I think they wanted a private tent and I need to confirm the size and arrange payment.

The Dirty Pirate Hookers are working on raffle items. someone came up with the idea for a costume contest and also a campsite/packing area decoration contest.

Looks like the numbers for this year are going to be strong. Come take a look at the facebook event page when you get a chance.

If you have a minute, find my post in the bonfire and vote for our picture to help me win an intercom system that I can use for manifest at the boogie.

Here's the link.http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4443326;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

How about a link to the FB page?
I can't find it in Events.
:S
Fucking Fuckedupbook.:D

This? https://www.facebook.com/events/393707960703616/423677397706672/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity

Noob... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

noob my ass.

I wasn't invited - so it isn't under my Events, nor was it searchable...

hang on, changing vacation plans now.
I thought I was going to a boogie.
:):D:D:D

First of all, Bullshit on you were not invited. I seem to recall someone bitching because they didn't like all the chatter clogging up their something or other and asking to be removed from the fb page.:P

Second, the link is in the original post.