CSpenceFLY

The 10th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitz 2013:March 14th-17th:Fitzgerald,Ga.

Spence, you should tell Wal-Mart to order extra ice this year, they always seem to run out!

we discovered the self serve ice shack at the mall parking lot. lots of ice cheaper than walmart. and if you dispense it right into your cooler, even more ice and no plastic bag to throw away,
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

we discovered the self serve ice shack at the mall parking lot.

Oh, cool! I never saw that before. Thanks!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I think I'll have a sign that says "RV Check In and Information Director" to post on both ends of your RV slot.

I know you're somewhat joking, but if that's something that would help you Spence, we're happy to do it.
(Aren't we Mark? :ph34r:)
Just don't ask me to give directions to anyone to anywhere, that never turns out well. :P
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I think I'll have a sign that says "RV Check In and Information Director" to post on both ends of your RV slot.

I know you're somewhat joking, but if that's something that would help you Spence, we're happy to do it.
(Aren't we Mark? :ph34r:)
Just don't ask me to give directions to anyone to anywhere, that never turns out well. :P

I wouldn't do that to anyone (the sign part...well, and the letting you give directions part) :-) But if y'all wanna help me keep an eye on the RVs as they check in that would be great. Other than there being a few sites reserved and making sure people know to set up so they can share a site if needed there isn't much to it.

OK, kids. I'm ready to start accepting reservation for private group tents and balloon jump slots. I can accept checks by mail, paypal with fees added or credit cards by phone (or e-mail but figure most people won't want to put cc info in an e-mail)

It's important as in past years that I can show the balloon pilot that coming to the event will be worth his while. More so this year with having to find a new balloon company. I will need to get the balloon slots booked and paid as in the past. A slot in the balloon is $95.

A 15x15 private tent is $150. 20x30 is $300. Other sizes available. I do not make any money on the tents. This is cost plus tax.

Contact me via private message to book a tent or balloon slot. We also have previous years shirts available. I'll re-post the pic on the facebook event page and you can let me know your size. $15 for last years, $12 for other years and $10 for a second shirt. It would really help us to get rid of some of these.

I'll try you get Skymama to add this to the bottom of the original post so it's easy to find

Villy Bance
CSpencefly and Julie
Dannydan
Freefalle
iluvtofly
jguy904B|
k-dubjumps
Lauralicious (white trash)
Normiss
Rick
Skymama
Mirage62 +35

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

Villy Bance
CSpencefly and Julie
Dannydan
Freefalle
iluvtofly
jguy904B|
k-dubjumps
kingbunky + assorted canadians.
Normiss
Rick
Skymama
Mirage62 +35

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Villy Bance
CSpencefly and Julie
Dannydan
Freefalle
iluvtofly
jguy904B|
k-dubjumps
kingbunky + assorted canadian trash.
Normiss
Rick
Skymama
Mirage62 +35

;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Been watching the thread and the boogie looks great. Would anyone object to some low jump number (probably be around 60 by then) jumpers show up and make some new friends!
Been talking with a few friends and we are thinking about scheduling there for the weekend!
"You don't get many warnings in this sport before you get damaged"

Would anyone object to some low jump number (probably be around 60 by then) jumpers show up and make some new friends!

If this is your FIRST boogie, we're more than happy to have you come. Bring beer money. ;)