DougH

Skydive Sebastian - Next Weekend Sat Dec 8th (2012)

Don't know if I will catch any Seb. locals with this post but here it goes!

Is anything going on next weekend? I checked the website but I didn't see anything posted on the calendar.

I am in Orlando for business and I am free from Friday until my flight back on Sunday the 9th.

I have a hotel in Orlando Friday night, but no accommodations yet for Saturday.

I am trying to plan whether I should bring my rig and plan on heading to Seb on Saturday, and or maybe Friday if I can adjust my reservations.

What about crashing at the DZ? Is the dropzone friendly to jumpers crashing in the hanger?

Does any one want to volunteer a couch, I just finished my serial killer rehab program so I am once again an awesome house guest. ;);):D
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Bueller? :| Either no Seb. locals came across this, or everyone thinks I am as much of an asshole in person, as I come across online. :ph34r:[:/]

"Shshhhhhhhh, be quiet and maybe he will think no one is home":D

=P

ill be in sabastian, lots of locals will be, they have bunkrooms for cheap and also camping on site. we have a big wingsuit crew that jumps almost every weekend. luis is always around for freefly activities, plenty of flat fliers there too. just show up and have some fun!
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

Found about 10 Jump In pages on FB ;)

I called manifest, their 1800 #, and they said no bunk house.

I am hoping for 6 jumps on Saturday, and I will make my 1k! B|

Anyone interested in a Saturday sunset beach jump. That would make a memorable thousand jump. Otherwise I might save 1k for a naked CT snow jump lol.:P

=P

Wish i could make it over there on Saturday (just to spare the CT peeps from witnessing your naked jump:P) but I have other commitments. Look for Harry Parker I am sure he will can hook you up with some other s to jump with.

You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Found about 10 Jump In pages on FB ;)

I called manifest, their 1800 #, and they said no bunk house.

I am hoping for 6 jumps on Saturday, and I will make my 1k! B|

Anyone interested in a Saturday sunset beach jump. That would make a memorable thousand jump. Otherwise I might save 1k for a naked CT snow jump lol.:P

Hey man fyi, I dont know if they will be doing beach jumps, the last few times we tried they have been canceled. Since the last storm it caused allot of beach erosion, the staircase at the bar where we land at has been under water during everything but low tide.
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

Thanks for the scoop. That is too bad,. I wonder if they will build the beach back up eventually. The hotel/inn there must not be happy about missing their beach.
=P