FrancoR

Place for Skydiving Winter Vacation

Hello Everyone,

i am looking for a place/DZ to spend a nice winter vacation. I am not looking for a typical vacation in Eloy, California or Florida, i am looking for something more exotic.

I have come up with the Puerto Rico boogie, but i can't seem to find anything on the Nicaragua boogie. Is it happening this winter?
I have also looked into Morocco i was there last winter but not to skydive.

Anybody else have any ideas what to look into? I would not mind a small DZ, but i would need to have a good plane and jumping during the week.

Franco
If it does not cost anything you are the product.

Www.tsunamiskydivers.com
Check out Oceanside. We jump about a mile from the beach.
I'm not doing the Nicaragua boogie this year, however I'm helping organize the Boogie in Cabo. It will be very well run by long time skydiver Vern We have world class organizers at Tsunami Skydivers and pick jumpers up from the airport and can get you a deal on hotels. For California it's pretty exoticB|

Hello Everyone,

i am looking for a place/DZ to spend a nice winter vacation. I am not looking for a typical vacation in Eloy, California or Florida, i am looking for something more exotic.

I have come up with the Puerto Rico boogie, but i can't seem to find anything on the Nicaragua boogie. Is it happening this winter?
I have also looked into Morocco i was there last winter but not to skydive.

Anybody else have any ideas what to look into? I would not mind a small DZ, but i would need to have a good plane and jumping during the week.

Franco

That one is THE BOMB!!!! Jason and Viviana do an AWESOME job of getting that Boogie together every year!
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org