JP733

Discounted jumps anyone?

Many DZs have "block prices" where if you buy more tickets at once, your cost / ticket is lower.

But it would help if you tell us where in California you are, because if you're living in San Diego, cheap tickets in Northern California probably won't help you that much (on average, Northern CA DZs tend to be cheaper than Southern CA DZs).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I just did some $15 jumps at Lodi this past weekend when I was up there visiting emmiwy. For a couple people that have quite a few jumps and know what they want to do, it's a great place, and they were turning loads well for a Friday. I don't know how the load organizing or coaching works for someone with less experience, but everyone I talked to was nice enough.

I'd love to get in more jumps but I can't really afford it.

Does anybody know where I can buy discounted jumps in California? Is this even possible?

Thanks!

I know Davis was doing $18 jumps for the past 3 or 4 weeks. Not sure if they are running the special still though. Anybody know?
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

I'd love to get in more jumps but I can't really afford it.

Does anybody know where I can buy discounted jumps in California? Is this even possible?

Thanks!

I know Davis was doing $18 jumps for the past 3 or 4 weeks. Not sure if they are running the special still though. Anybody know?

Currently extended to 9/30, with tickets good beyond that. Not sure if the $18 price will extend beyond then.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke