blueskyflyer

'Wing Ding 2012' September 14-16th

‘Skydive Monroe’, in Monroe, Georgia, will be hosting the second annual ‘Wing Ding 2012’ on Friday, September 14th - Sunday, September 16th, 2012.

‘Wing Ding’ is a wingsuit-focused event, but invites all members of the skydiving community to join us for some skydiving fun in the beautiful weather of Georgia’s blue skies.

In addition to wingsuiting with Scotty Burns and Jeremy Tyer, we will also have organized SIS events, freefly organizing and coaching, RW organizing and coaching with Roger Ponce and Fortson Rumble and a whole lot more!

Skydive Monroe will be running both a King Air and a Casa in order to keep loads turning and get you to altitude in quick fashion.

In addition, we will have certified wingsuit intructors Scotty Burns and Jeremy Tyer on hand to teach a wingsuit first flight course for those interested in spreading their wings for the first time.

For more information and updates about 'WingDing 2012', please check out our 'Event' page on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/events/131448620332232/

Get ready to have a flocking good time!

We hope to see you there...

For additional information, questions or comments, please e-mail [email protected]

Can't wait to see all my friends out there at Skydive Monroe for Wing Ding, this is going to be fun! The weekend before Wing Ding last year was when I did my first tandem jump, then I came back for Wing Ding and I found out that skydivers are some crazy fun people!

Casa casa casa...... Did somebody say casa?

Props to the CASA.

Well, maybe this one will keep both its props.
:D:D:D:D

Lookin' forward to seeing you guys again.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

We are proud to announce that Wing Ding is back for another exciting weekend of flocking over Georgia's beautiful blue skies. Grab your gear and some friends and shack up in Monroe, GA with us for an exciting 3 days of flying from a super-fast King Air and a colossal CASA! In addition to wing suiting with Jeremy Tyer and Scoty Burns, we will have Roger Ponce organizing big way RW, as well as free flying organizing with Nadia Kellam all weekend long. Festivities include a Friday night homestyle family dinner and acoustical jam session around the bonfire with smores and beer. Saturday features a Hooters lunch catered by the Hooters promo girls, the red bull promo team, Dale's famous BBQ, liquor ice luges, jello shots and so much more! Aerodyne and Precision Aerodynamics will be onsite with canopy demos all event long. More than twenty sponsors mean a tom of swag and prizes! Check out more about the event at www.wingding.us or the Facebook event page at http://www.facebook.com/events/131448620332232/

I cant wait for Wind Ding! I thought I was going to miss out but thankfully with some smart planning I am in. So glad I am going afTer seeing what a great event Skydive Monroe has put together. Sweet aircraft, awesome sponsers, all kinds of DZ activities going on. I cant wait to hang out and jump with new friends. Lets get this sky party started already...is it Friday YET?!?!?