jojames

advice on perris dropzone needed for visiting aussie

im a visiting solo jumper from australia with 200 jumps. not so great at head down but ok with tracking and sit fly jumps.

i was considering coming to perris for a week this coming week and was needing advice.

is it a friendly dropzone for visiting solo jumpers with such limited experience . i know most people there will have much more experience and i was just wondering if basically what it is like

is it a friendly dropzone for visiting solo jumpers with such limited experience

Yes & No. It's over all a very friendly DZ, but like any dz there are a few snobs, mostly in the rw circles. Don't expect to find a lot of free flyers there, it's an RW dominate dz. There are a lot of very friendly staff there and the place is a resort, bar, pool tunnel, pro shop etc.

Good thing is, E snore in just over the hill, so you can check out both places with little effort and decide what one suits your style the best.
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

Skydive Perris has wonderful load organizers to match your skill set. After you check into manifest, let whom ever is working behind the counter know that you're looking for a L.O. They'll hook you up.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey