LisaH

Chicks Rock 2012 - Skydive Elsinore

Skydive Arizona is offering a reward to 50 jump tickets to any person/s who can supply information that leads to the arrest of the person/s who were responsible for the vandalism of our aircraft on the evening of the 6th October and or early morning of the 7th October 2012 at Skydive Elsinore.

Please contact Steve Hill (520) 251 0440 or steve(at)skydiveaz.com. Your details will be kept confidential.

We appreciate any assistance in this matter. Thanks Skydive Arizona Management.

From Skydive AZ's FB page.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Well on a good note the two stolen rigs have been recovered. Don't know details of where or how but at least they have them back.

That REALLY REALLY sucks about the plane. I don't think a skydiver would intentionally do that. (Although I tend to be too trusting.) Maybe a local doesn't like the boogie being there every year? I dunno. Either way that's just wrong.