scottMO

HALO Skydives, Butler Missouri. Aug 26

If you are in the Kansas City MO area or within driving distance, we are trying to fill our last plane load of jumpers on Sunday Aug 26. We are working with Kevin at www.halojumper.com to bring High altitude jumps to Skydive Kansas City for this one time event. Guarenteed 28,000 feet of altitude, with a goal of 30k. over 2 mins of freefall time...

375.00 for 1 jump that includes: a HGU 55/P ballistic helmet, MBU 12 Oxygen Mask, Tactical Goggles, Airox VIII O2 regulator, Twin 53 or Twin 22 bailout bottle assemblies, Flight suit and gloves, and High Altitude Altimeters. If you want the entire special operations package a MC-4 or 5 Halo/Haho parachute rig (if desired) is offered at an additional charge. You will even get a loner wrist mounted GoPro to use.

We have a deadline of just under 2 weeks to get 7 more paid jumpers to make this happen. If you want to go and can pay in the next few days, email me at [email protected] and I'll confirm your slot and give you the payment info (FYI- you are paying kevin directly at halojumper.com, not me)...

100 jump minimum, AAD required (if you dont have an AAD on your rig, LMK and we do our best to find you a loner rig.