iluvtofly

Dirty3Some on the Farm! Oct 11-14

There's also this little known guy, Luis Prinetto, who is going to organize some freefly stuff. Doubt you've heard of him though. ;)

:o awesome! That kinda makes me almost wish I could freefly! :P

I also heard a certain rumor about a certain contest involving some temporary tattoos in some questionable places... :);)

After a complex meeting of the board we have decided that the Wicked Wingsuit Speed Diamonds are for wingsuiters and non-wingsuiters (trackers) alike. Think of it as an orgy bringing together those that dress in skirts and those that don't always.

Competition is on Saturday. Top prize for the winning team $500.
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

looks like great jump weather today and hopefully for the rest of the weekend--i glad i'm here in tally with my girl, but i'm envious of all my sanchez mates playing without me- at the farm-make a jump for jeff! i hope to see many of u at the hog flop at skydive palatka in 2 weeks--we will have a caravan, a skyvan, and a 182B|B|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues