iluvtofly

Dirty3Some on the Farm! Oct 11-14

Yes we're back and ready to do it again, are YOU ?
Brought to you by Team Dirty Sanchez, The Dirty Pirate Hookers, and Skydive The Farm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$35 REGISTRATION, $25 non-skydiver, $5.00 discount for ACTIVE DUTY military (ID required)

Includes:
TWO Caravans (one is the 850hp Blackhawk upgrade)
HELICOPTER BITCHES !!
FF, RW, Wingsuit, Hoop Jump Organizing, TDS & DPH Initiations
DINNER Saturday Night
FREE BEER, yes we said FREE BEER !!!
Saturday Night Party and Games w/ DJ

CHARITY RAFFLE to benefit Helping Hands Ministries Food Bank which helps the LOCAL Rockmart GA community for those of us less fortunate in these tough times trying to feed their families.

Halloween Costume Contest
1st Prize $100
2nd Prize $75
3rd Prize $50

FIREWORKS SHOW !!!

Wicked Wingsuits on site with wingsuits, and first time classes !!
Aerodyne's Rob Fischer on site with FREE DEMO's !!!!

GA HEAD DOWN State record attempt organized by Skydive The Farm's BLOCK PARTY !!!

AND MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED !!!

Facebook event page. https://www.facebook.com/events/387485161314307/

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o It's soon enough to post here already?! HOLY CRAP! I need to start working on my costume! :)

As long as it produces a helluva cleavage, it's all good. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

How is it possible for STF to have a dirty threesome without a bounce house this time???

Oh nevermind....THAT was a four way.

:):|

:D:D:D
:D:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

How about a FOAM pit ?!?!?
B|

YES! :):):)
as in "Soapy Foam pit" or "double gainer cross up superman gnartly back flip" foam pit :ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

How about a FOAM pit ?!?!?
B|

YES! :):):)
as in "Soapy Foam pit" or "double gainer cross up superman gnartly back flip" foam pit :ph34r:

From the hangar roof!!! :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Can you land a parachute accurately? Can you shoot straight and on target? Well The Dirty Pirate Hookers and Team Dirty Sanchez are going to give you your chance to shine with our CHUTE & SHOOT CONTEST !!!

On FRIDAY of the event anyone who wants to can sign up. The deal is hop and pop, land as close to center on a target we designate. Then test your skills on targets with three BB rifle shots.

Jump portion- # of competitors, closest gets highest # and so on
Shoot portion- 3 shots added paper target score
COMBINED= HIGHEST SCORE WINS A PRIZE VALUED WELL UNDER $10,000 !!!

If you're interested let us know !!! Blue Skies !!!

Can you land a parachute accurately? Can you shoot straight and on target? Well The Dirty Pirate Hookers and Team Dirty Sanchez are going to give you your chance to shine with our CHUTE & SHOOT CONTEST !!!

On FRIDAY of the event anyone who wants to can sign up. The deal is hop and pop, land as close to center on a target we designate. Then test your skills on targets with three BB rifle shots.

Jump portion- # of competitors, closest gets highest # and so on
Shoot portion- 3 shots added paper target score
COMBINED= HIGHEST SCORE WINS A PRIZE VALUED WELL UNDER $10,000 !!!

If you're interested let us know !!! Blue Skies !!!

Want to make it REALLY interesting? Make it a Chute, Shoot and SHOTGUN (last jump of the day for said jumper, of course!). :P
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Ok people! There will be two Wingsuit First Flight Courses, taught by Simon from Wicked Wingsuits. The first one will be Friday the 12th at 10:30am, and the second with be Saturday the 13th at 8:30am. Cost is $65, plus your own slot on the jump. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested. We do not need you to pre-pay. Just need a list of people interested. :)

My costume it. and the boogie it. and the contest it. and the cash prize I'm totally gonna win it. All the its :P

You're not gonna win.:P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I can't wait for the DOUBLE TEAM jumps!!! Also doesn't it seem weird that we haven't been spanked by Skymama yet Cyndi?:P

Hehehehe...you said Double Team. :)

Yes, and I've seen her spankings, I've seen her break the paddle over someones ass before. So I'm kinda grateful not to have gotten one yet. I enjoy being able to sit down. :o;):D

Looking forward to this one again this year.

Here is the sign up for Wingsuit FFC's. Sign up early as we always get overwhelmed at the event and space is limited.

http://dirty3someffc.eventbrite.com
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

YES! You can win shiny shit...what more could anybody want?

The event is modeled around the great skydiving tradition of Speed Stars. Teams of 5 (4 pilots + 1 camera) must exit fast and build a diamond. Simple as that...or is it???

Registration is free, it will be held on Saturday 13th.

http://dirty3somespeeddiamond.eventbrite.com

Top prize is $100 but bragging rights are priceless and you can obviously get everyone to kiss your medal at the costume party...
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com