b52

Beautiful DZs

http://www.ihi.com/ As of the time I bought my policy (February of this year), these guys did not exclude skydiving. I'd recommend reading the fine print to be sure it hasn't changed, but generally these folks get good reviews and the price is reasonable for pretty comprehensive coverage.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

For insurance that will get you home, try www.medjetassist.com
If you're in a hospital and there is a runway, you make one call and they will come get you. It works any time you're more than 150 miles from home. No, I don't work there or own stock.

Would like to get some input on where to go for a week long skydive trip in July.
Looking for either ocean view or beautiful mountain scenery jumps anywhere in the world. Doesn't need to be a big DZ, as long as loads are turning 5-7 days a week, weather permitting. Have been to California, Florida and Hawaii.
Budget is $2500.

Mile Hi in Colorado, USA sure has some mountains...I think there is some smoke there right now too....nice day hikes too.
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com