Fronius

Looking for jumping buddy/group in July at Lodi

Hi there, and greetings from Norway.

An easygoing person who dislikes drama planing to go to Lodi in July, and hoping to find some one to jump with in that time period. I currently have a B license and 120 jumps, most of them tracking and belly (Not to shabby in both of those disciplines). I can (try to) do some FF, but the quality varies from jump to jump =)

I'll be in Lodi from the 12th to 30th of July, so if you are there and don't enjoying jumping by yourself please shout out and we'll figure something out. I'll bring the beer =)

Blues Alex

Check out Skydance Skydiving a little north in Davis, CA.

I don't say that with disrespect to Lodi. I've jumped and bought my rig there. Even Lodi instructors will tell you that it isn't the best place to roll up and meet people.

You may find Skydance to be more welcoming, which is where I jump. Folks are chill and the American Boogie is coming up (http://www.skydancegiftcertificates.com/boogie2012).

EDIT: PS. your post sounds like an eHarmony profile (not mine, of course.... I use OkCupid), which probably wouldn't help the situation at Lodi. ;)

I also would like to jump in Lodi. One of the main raisons is the jump ticket price, but there is one question that has been bothering me : Would I be allowed to do my 270 degree turn before landing, which I have always done for years ?

Would I be allowed to do my 270 degree turn before landing, which I have always done for years ?

Nope. 90 max.

Don't be silly.

He can do a 270.

Once.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke