Para-cutie

REDemption Boogie - July 19-22

My Fellow Skybrothers and Sisters, the time has come take a leap of faith… to atone for (or maybe add to) your sins and seek freedom from the captivity of a dull and lifeless weekend… The end of the world is upon us and its time to find your Redemption!!!

This Revival Meeting is chock full of Miraculous food, Healing Jumps with Reverend Elmo, Angelic SDAZ Otters, Holy Beer flowing at Sunset, Kickass Vendors and organizers, misting fans, and REDneck end of the world Celebration on Saturday!

Always the hottest boogie of the year!!
FACEBOOK INVITE
www.redemptionboogie.com
I'm a little teapot short and stout, here is my handle and here's a note from my shrink. He says I'm getting better. Last week I thought I was a toaster oven!
-Dot Warner

Redemption is outside of Plattesmouth Nebraska and put on my Lincoln Sport Parachute Club. A portion of the proceeds every year is donated to the American Cancer Society. Making the jumps even more redeeming :)
I'm a little teapot short and stout, here is my handle and here's a note from my shrink. He says I'm getting better. Last week I thought I was a toaster oven!
-Dot Warner

We (or I at least) are hoping for a repeat of last year :) for the jump price. Should know really really soon!! :$

-Dot Warner

I'm once again looking forward to this boogie.

I will be organizing horizontal FS again this year and over this past winter have been designing some very challenging 10 way dives.

It would be awesome to find the right talent to be able to do some of those dives.

So come on out peeps we want to jump with you.

Be the canopy pilot you want that other guy to be.

SWEET!!!! And you'll be easy to see again this year! :P
Plan on me as much as I can with my other "responsiblities". I can already hear Mom announcing "Jello Shots to the Manifest" over the mic

-Dot Warner

REDemption will have a whole pack of easy to find organizers. No matter what your experience level or type of jumps. Sandy’s back to keep the more advanced belly people spinning. Karl and Mariah from Team FlewID to get your head spinning, 3 Amazing skydive Arizona Organizers, as well the the incredible free Coaching from the Colorado SkyVenture Tunnel Folks!!
For those really serious about FreeFly coaching SuperFly PJ Jackson is back in the house!

$22 jumps to help keep you up where its nice and cool!!
-Dot Warner

The time is here! Get your BOOGIE on..... So you never been before? worried about being a low timer and getting on good skydives? LO's for all ranges of exp. Have not any fear folks this a boogie even a dummy can have a good time at! ;):P

you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo