PenelopeMonroe

2012 Work Stinks Boogie at StartSkydiving, 8/29-9/3/12

Events are emerging for the 2012 Work Stinks! Boogie and you will want to be a part of it! We are limiting the participants to 500 this year so we can manage the event and ensure the safety of our patrons.

Aircraft slots will be $23.00 for the event 267 slots of lift per hour

1- Shorts Sherpa Tailgate seats 38 (2.5 loads per hour)
1- CASA 312 Tailgate seats 31 (2.5 loads per hour)
1- Grand Caravan seats 17 (three loads per hour)
1- Caravan seats 15 (three loads per hour)
2- R44 Helicopter slots are $60.00. You must pre-manifest from 8am to 12pm Sat & Sun and Purchase helicopter jumps ONLINE.
1 - Hot Air Balloon slots are $89.00. You must pre-manifest and Purchase balloon jumps ONLINE.

RW Organizing
Big ways 30-40-50 with World Record Organizer Guy Wright and other special guests
10-20 ways with 4-Way World Champion and Team Fastrax member - Doug Park & other special guests
4-10 ways with Start Skydiving's very own 4-way team, START 4-Way, and the ladies on Team Tenacity
Norman Kent will be documenting the event and will be available for private videos.

Free-Fly Organizing
Big ways 20-30 with Jimmy T, Chris Dixon, and World Record Holder Melanie Johnson
10-20 ways with Brad Hunt

Entertainment
On Saturday evening, we will have live entertainment, a great BBQ meal and the Selection.Com Fastrax pyrotechnic aerial display and ground launched fireworks show. A show you will never forget.

Vendors
We will have gear representives on location providing demo equipment available to those who are looking to try out some new stuff.

Camping/RVs
We have a dedicated FREE camping area that has a bonfire pit for your enjoyment. We also have 20 RV hookups for the event ($100 for the event). The hookups are on a first come basis, so reserve them early through our online store. There is a $25.00 camper permit fee for all campers not using electric.

Shower Trailer
We will be bringing in an eight-bay shower trailer to compliment our three showers already at the DZ.

Registration
Register online and all you have to do is walk up to our VIP lane, pick up your packet, and have your rig checked by our rigger. You can place money on your account before you arrive and START Skydiving!

Registration prior to June 1st is $45.00 and includes your Saturday meal ticket, t-shirt, one lift ticket, and your Fast Slots card.

Registration after June 1st is $65.00 and includes your Saturday meal ticket, t-shirt, one lift ticket, and your Fast Slots card. If you wait until the week before the even to register you may not receive a T-Shirt.

Click on the link below to register and go to our online store to pay for your helicopter and balloon slots, as well as your RV and camper permits.

http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=vdugricab&oeidk=a07e5i3i916a2b9b4f2

This page shows a list of those registered (on the lower left):

https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?llr=vdugricab&oeidk=a07e5i3i916a2b9b4f2
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

This page shows a list of those registered (on the lower left):

https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?llr=vdugricab&oeidk=a07e5i3i916a2b9b4f2

Come visit me at the CYPRES/SSK tent!
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Well I see by the FB traffic the Boogie has started well and folks are rolling in, and having fun!

Sorry I will miss it this year!

Keep every one safe up there! Who ever is Policing the Landing Zones, till him "Stand Strong, Don't Bend"!

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!