Rstanley0312

Skydive Tampa Bay

Anyone jumped there? Also, I think I remember that Zhills is about half our away from the Tampa Bay area.... is that about right?
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Yep on the hills.. as for STB, I have not been there but known the owner for a long time, near as I can tell it's an alright place, not a USPA GM, last time I looked. That's all I can tell you.
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

I was there a few weeks ago. We hired out their Cessna for a demo. They were not jumping that day due to low clouds. I think they usually have a Pac. A lot of the folks that jump there come over to Z-Hills once in a while and they are all good peeps. Missbrz and Theonlyski can probably give you more info.
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

I was there a few weeks ago. We hired out their Cessna for a demo. They were not jumping that day due to low clouds. I think they usually have a Pac. A lot of the folks that jump there come over to Z-Hills once in a while and they are all good peeps. Missbrz and Theonlyski can probably give you more info.

Thanks all... any more comments would be appreciated. I love Z hills but this is a family vacation so a closer dz would be nice. We are going to be in St. Pete but who knows.... maybe I can hit up both. B|
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.

Been there once, fun place to jump.

As a side note, on the FB page they announced $15 fun jumps for the rest of the month. A few of us down in SWFL are going to head up there the 19th.
You stop breathing for a few minutes and everyone jumps to conclusions.

If you're going to be in St. Pete there is probably not much difference in distance. If you like a laid-back, family oriented, club-like atmosphere you'll like STB. I used to get down there at least a couple times a month just for the Cessna (taking a break from the turbines and the DC3 at Zhills even though Cliff did occasionally bring in something a little more "exotic" :)

If you're going to be in St. Pete there is probably not much difference in distance. If you like a laid-back, family oriented, club-like atmosphere you'll like STB. I used to get down there at least a couple times a month just for the Cessna (taking a break from the turbines and the DC3 at Zhills even though Cliff did occasionally bring in something a little more "exotic" :)

Good stuff.... thanks everyone :)

Missbrz

She wouldn't know, she has never been there!>:(

Yes, more like a small dz club atmosphere... and I do believe they are running a fun jumper special for the rest of the month. Maybe I'll get to fun jump too!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Missbrz

She wouldn't know, she has never been there!>:(

Yes, more like a small dz club atmosphere... and I do believe they are running a fun jumper special for the rest of the month. Maybe I'll get to fun jump too!

You're right I haven't :P What's this "fun jump special" you speak of?

From FB:

$169 tandems and $15 fun jumps for the rest of the month!!!!

Also IRT:

not a USPA GM, last time I looked

http://www.uspa.org/FindaDZ/GroupMemberListbyState/Florida/tabid/365/Default.aspx#815
;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message