travelguru

Lost Prairie Boogie 2012 (Aug 4 -12) Roll Call

Hopefully this year they will not be setting a bad example by swooping into the landing area near manifest right into the pattern where non swoopers are landing. They did that a lot last year.

Would be good to then chat to the DZO and events manager if those are concerns you feel need to be addressed, and doing so only after you, yourself have maybe had a chat to the individuals.

I need some solid numbers here.

:)

now where getting somewhere.
Just to clarify is that 42 different boobies? 42 individual boobies? 42 sets of boobies? 42 boobies all at once or my choice of 42 boobies?

This is very important information that i need to know!
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

I need some solid numbers here.

:)

now where getting somewhere.
Just to clarify is that 42 different boobies? 42 individual boobies? 42 sets of boobies? 42 boobies all at once or my choice of 42 boobies?

This is very important information that i need to know!

Take your pick. It's the Prairie. It's all about the boobies. :)
'Shell

So, we looking for a few good pic's of last years boogie for our upcoming ad ..... If you have any real awesome freefall pics and would like to maybe have them in the new SDAZ Lost Prairie Ad, please send them to events(at)skydiveaz.com

full photo credit will be given ;)

If anyone sees a scary hitch hiker on the drive there pick me up!

Hey Poof, i thought you were going to head to Good Vibes?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yeah that was the plan but immigration is going to keep me in oz for the next 2-3 years so im going home to see me family and hitting a couple boobies along the way.

I really should have home back from Malaysia on a boat. This immigration stuff is a fucking hassle.
Have you seen my pants?

Yeah that was the plan but immigration is going to keep me in oz for the next 2-3 years so im going home to see me family and hitting a couple boobies along the way.

I really should have home back from Malaysia on a boat. This immigration stuff is a fucking hassle.

Just marry lisa, that will sort it out for you:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Just marry lisa, that will sort it out for you:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Crap i should have thought of that before.... :|
the spousal visa has even tighter conditions than the one i am applying for. I chose LP over NZ because for the next few years i won't be able to take extended holidays as the time out of the country won't count towards my 2 year residency requirement. So before those conditions take effect im going to spend a few months in Canada and the states.
Have you seen my pants?

In case anyone has not seen this yet.

"8-40 way sequential dives and probably 4-8 way scrambles"

"Arizona Arsenal freefly team"

"Kimbo Godwin and "Texas" Tom Webber will be doing a POPS record attempt and qualification jumps"

and as always the famous Mad John!

Plus TOPLESS Tuesday.

This is going to be a good year.

Even more details from the Meadow Peak site ... looks to be a fantastic amount of organizing this year. So excited!

Boogie 2012 Schedule
We have a great group of organizers heading our way this year for the boogie. Mad John will again be here doing his thing keeping planes flying and working with jumpers of all levels. Kimbo Godwin and "Texas" Tom Webber will be doing a POPS record attempt and qualification jumps for an invite to the POPS record later this year. You can log on to bigwayjumpers.org to check out the specifics. They will be doing the attempts Aug 4-6. The Arizona Arsenal freefly team will again be here starting Aug. 5th for the duration doing what they do best. Arizona Airspeed will also be here this year. Thomas Hughes and Niklas will be here Aug. 4-7 and then Bill and Nick Grillet will be here for the rest of the boogie. They will be doing 8-40 way sequential dives and probably 4-8 way scrambles. Jump with airspeed and get an invite to attend the Arizona Challenge. Monkey Boy, Sean Horton, will be here again this year organizing wing suit jumps for both the experienced and beginner level jumpers. We are also going to have two members of the Sky Venture Colorado staff here from Aug 8th through the duration. Derek Vanboeschoten and Zach Sabel are the chosen ones and they will provide 1 on 1 coaching and organizing. They will do full briefings, shoot video of all skydives and debrief video burn you a DVD of jump and answer any and all questions on body flying. They will also be giving away free tunnel time during the boogie and have discounts available for extended tunnel use.
To date I have confirmation that Aerodyne will have a booth set up for demoing their gear and Rigging Innovations will be here showing off the new VooDoo!!

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke