OlympiaStoica
pattersd
Reno1967 + Randy P.
Shell666
skootz + SF
travelguru
Usetawuz + Sara H.

There - added Mr Nobleman to the list.
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Is "crisen" a new under-30's verb? cuz we older folk can think of several translations, based on what's happened in the LP showers over the past 20 years.

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

Beer for whoever crisen the new shower building first.

Crisen in which way? Cause I'm sure there are many different ways in which it will be crisened over the course of the week.

Looks like there will be 5 dirty pirate hooker pimp wenches there now.....mmmmm.....time to start thinking about jello flavor combinations ladies! :D:D:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Mark ,Dave and I will be there for sure.

Last year was amazing. We where located 5 steps from the landing area so the time in between jumps was really minimum. I was doing about 10 jumps a day. When we got low clouds we start doing 2 for 1 6000' hop and pops.

I know about 14 organizers are going to be there, Airspeed and Arizona Arsenal being a few of them.

Cants wait

Beer for whoever crisen the new shower building first.

Crisen in which way? Cause I'm sure there are many different ways in which it will be crisened over the course of the week.

Looks like there will be 5 dirty pirate hooker pimp wenches there now.....mmmmm.....time to start thinking about jello flavor combinations ladies! :D:D:D:D:D

Wasn't there always going to be 5? I think we need to bring Nicaragua to the Prairie and make a mango con rum jello shot. Does Mango jello even exist? :D
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Shit!:o I knew there was someplace I was supposed to be this August. *franticly starts trying to get time off from work*

Blue Skies, Soft Docks and Happy Landings!
CWR #23
(It's called CRW, add an e if you like, but I ain't calling it CFS. FU FAI!)

Its all good kdub....we can do coconut instead ....and we have 6 pimp wenches ....I just don't know how to:D cou:Dnt

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Hopefully this year they will not be setting a bad example by swooping into the landing area near manifest right into the pattern where non swoopers are landing. They did that a lot last year.
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

I am TOTALLY losing my touch. This thread has been open for a month and I'm just now posting!!! What in the world is happening to me?

I will be there. I still am secretly hoping that the wedding I have to go to the second weekend gets moved.

And christening the shower?? Why what ever could you be talking about?? :$

Not that anyone in this thread really cares, :ph34r:, but we're planning Montana State Records on Wednesday, Aug. 8th, thats RW, Wingsuit, Freefly, CRW, etc.

So, basically, come early.

That's not what she said.

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

I know Pat! I'm so disappointed in myself. :(

But I'm here now!!! Wahoo Lost Prairie!!!

I actually am going to try to make it up there this weekend. Just have to figure out a few things first. I'm in a need for a little Prairie Time.