travelguru

Lost Prairie Boogie 2012 (Aug 4 -12) Roll Call

Hey, all of you superstar skydivers. The boogie is only a month away. Please plan to get current BEFORE you come out and hope to hop on the Otters. There are only 4 more weekends (31 days) until they arrive. With all the school activities at Skydive Lost Prairie already planned, it may be tough for you to just show up, grab a rig, buy a ticket and climb on board without being current. So, come out and make a few from the 182. We have been jumping every day. Zac is here and ready to fly 33A any day of the week. Mike and Fred are here to give you a refresher course if needed. Griz is here to do some camera work for you. This is just a heads up that you need to get your knees in the breeze SOON; BEFORE the boogie. Give us a call and let us know what we need to do for you so you can enjoy those 13,000 foot jumps. 406-858-2493 / 888-833-5867
www.SkydiveLostPrairie.com

Dug out my GTI. I'll need the equivelent of a first jump course I'm so uncurrent with it...

I'll be there organizing and providing FFCs or refreshers. Be glad to help you get back in the air.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Worked on prepping food today.....gathering gear and ohhhhh.....time to break out the jello options too....as tradition we will be making those at the home port prior to departure friday night.:D

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Looking for some help. Is there anyone in the Pitt Meadows/Abbotsford/Vancouver areas or Seattle north that has some room in a truck or trailer that is willing to haul some largish gear to me at LP? If you do, send me a message. Be happy to chip in some for fuel. Thanks
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Shout out for any new songs for the Cock Chorus Song Book.
Old songs available on Ron Outlaw's site, but I'll be printing up some new songbooks this week and if anyone out there has a new song for us, send it to me now.

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

Im trying to organze my flights to LP from summerfest. I plan to fly into kalispell on Sun aug 5th.

Is anyone else flying from summerfest to LP on the sunday?

Basically im looking for travel buddies for a lift to the airport from summerfest then a pickup at the arport in kalispell.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Anybody have any insight regarding the likley availability of packers? Last I checked, Coop was uncertain about his attendance. I planted the seed with "The Packing Place", but they sound pretty occuppied with the family drop zone. I ask because packing is hard on us old guys. :)

As long as you're not naked on arrival we should be able to have someone pick you up. If not, call the DZ when you get in. ;)

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

As long as you're not naked on arrival we should be able to have someone pick you up. If not, call the DZ when you get in. ;)

madjohn

Skootz and I will go get him. He promised he'd wear pants! :D:D:D

A) You actually believe him????
B) What fun is that on the off chance he actually does?

madjohn

Skootz and I will go get him. He promised he'd wear pants! :D:D:D

A) You actually believe him????
B) What fun is that on the off chance he actually does?

There will be no "public" nudity, I can't afford to get arrested.

All will be normal and peaceful until I arrive at the safety of the Prairie :)
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)