travelguru

Lost Prairie Boogie 2012 (Aug 4 -12) Roll Call

Who has water gear. Didn't Amazon use to bring the gear? I would love to make a jump into the lake.
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

Sorry BigSky, I wish I had an answer for you. Maybe you can get someone from your home DZ to loan you one? Or maybe someone with multiple rigs at LP will have one for you. Between the boats, emergency crew, rigs, and riggers water jumps are always almost as much fun as they are a pain in the ass. That said, If you build it they will come.

Sorry BigSky, I wish I had an answer for you. Maybe you can get someone from your home DZ to loan you one? Or maybe someone with multiple rigs at LP will have one for you. Between the boats, emergency crew, rigs, and riggers water jumps are always almost as much fun as they are a pain in the ass. That said, If you build it they will come.

Not to mention it gets downright expensive for that many repacks on reserves.. it seems people who were gung ho to jump and wanted to borrow the gear forget about that part of the deal. SOOOOOO unless some wonderful rigger helps out, it can get pretty spendy to provide "friends" with the old gear... but that only happened a couple times.[:/]

I should just sell off all my old gear I used for the water jumps.. it was just not worth all the hassles:(

Are you joining us this year Amazon? Maybe you can find folks to take the rigs off of your hands?

Nope.. doing the OTHER kind of relative work:|

Most of the time I get to avoid that sort of thing due to putting 3000 miles betwixt the relatives and myself... but this year... oh well

Unfortunately I have to cancel my trip to the LP boogie this summer, due to medical reasons. I had reserved 6 nights at the Lodge at McGregor Lake and that room is now AVAILABLE! There are only 5 rooms there so if you want to stay there call Carolyn right away and grab my room! Also this would help me out a LOT since I can't get my deposit back unless the room gets filled! :) Please pass the word on! The price is terrific and the comfortable bed/hot shower is a great luxury, only a couple of minutes from the DZ!

Montana State Records:

Since USPA has no listings for any records from Montana,
We are declaring Wednesday, August 8th to be Montana State Record Day. We'll be doing belly, freefly, wingsuit and possibly CRW records.

So come early.
madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

Vadar
Other ways to stay warm:
Option1
Find a warm person to "sleep" next to
Option2
Drink more (leads to Option1)

option 3
Complete option one, then continue with option 2 until you forget which tent option 1 was in, stand naked by the fire to stay warm because you have no idea where your pants are, find someone else to keep you warm for the night just as option 1 returns with your pants, suggest it would be even warmer with 3. Complete option 3 :)
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)