travelguru

Lost Prairie Boogie 2012 (Aug 4 -12) Roll Call

Last summer was my first time at Lost Prairie and it was such a fantastic boogie. Awesome free coaching from Arizona Arsenal--and I loved jumping with Mad John so much that I followed him to Nicaragua and onto the infamous "Wet Spot" load. So I really do have to go back to LP to purge those watery memories and get my bird canopy back up in that blue Big Sky.

ME ME ME ME ME!!!! I get to go this year!!!! I missed it last year and hated myself for it! Can't wait to go back. So I'll start the list. I've added some other dz.commers that I know for a fact will be there too.

drdive
flyingmontana
iluvtofly
k-dubjumps
kasch
ladydyver
NWFlyer
OlympiaStoica
pattersd
travelguru

Wow...Doc behaved himself this year and didn't start the thread early with his shenanigans! :o Is he ill? :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'll be there as well with wingsuits, organizing flocks and offering First Flight Courses. So let's get our flock on.

drdive
flyingmontana
iluvtofly
kasch
ladydyver
monkycndo
NWFlyer
OlympiaStoica
pattersd
travelguru
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

We are just four months away and I wanted to see who all is going to go to the best boogie of the year?

If you need info
http://www.meadowpeakskydiving.com/

Hahahahah! love that you posted this Markus :D:D:D:D

And yes Ft. Washington will ride again.:$:$:$
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

ME ME ME ME ME!!!! I get to go this year!!!! I missed it last year and hated myself for it! Can't wait to go back. So I'll start the list. I've added some other dz.commers that I know for a fact will be there too.

drdive
flyingmontana
iluvtofly
k-dubjumps
kasch
ladydyver
NWFlyer
OlympiaStoica
pattersd
skootz
travelguru

I see you have the core of Ft Washington posted ---- sweeeet! BTW, you will have at least 5 pimp wenches their doing initiations: and I am adding skootz :)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Wow...Doc behaved himself this year and didn't start the thread early with his shenanigans! :o Is he ill? :P

Yeah, I failed as a wife last night -- I was suppose to remind him, but got distracted as my kids were here. In his defense, he is working kind of a nasty stretch.[:/][:/][:/][:/][:/][:/]
DPH # 2

We are just four months away and I wanted to see who all is going to go to the best boogie of the year?

If you need info
http://www.meadowpeakskydiving.com/

BTW peeps...try to pre-register at the meadow peaks web site --- it is the 45th year of this boogie and should be rockin;)
DPH # 2

Yeah - and I am still in mourning. I had the time zones calculated, SkyMama's bedtime estimated:o, and was all set to eke out a few extra hours for our beloved boogie, when alas, red wine stole my best laid plans, and travelguru lamely posted on time. (watch your back, spoon!!):(

Oh well - there is always next year[:/]>:(
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Sarah H. and Frank H. plan to be there again!

drdive
flyingmontana
iluvtofly
k-dubjumps
kasch
ladydyver
NWFlyer
OlympiaStoica
pattersd
Reno1967 + Randy P.
Sarah H + Frank H
skootz
travelguru

Sorry...couldn't resist. BTW did I mention there will be lots and lots of jello shots...and some hot chicks jumping in corsets ;);););)
DPH # 2

Updated List ---

Dbcooper
drdive
flyingmontana
iluvtofly
k-dubjumps
kasch
ladydyver
lucky
NWFlyer
OlympiaStoica
pattersd
Reno1967 + Randy P.
Sarah H + Frank H
skootz + SF
travelguru
DPH # 2

Updated List --- but ya forgot someone. :|

Dbcooper
drdive
flyingmontana
iluvtofly
k-dubjumps
kasch
ladydyver
lucky
monkycndo
NWFlyer
OlympiaStoica
pattersd
Reno1967 + Randy P.
Sarah H + Frank H
skootz + SF
travelguru

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Ya'll suck at list keeping! :D:D:D:D

DBCOOPER
drdive
flyingmontana
iluvtofly
k-dubjumps
kasch
ladydyver
lucky
monkycndo
NWFlyer
OlympiaStoica
pattersd
Reno1967 + Randy P.
Shell666
skootz + SF
travelguru
Usetawuz + Sara H.

Why not! I conveniently have vacation scheduled for precisely those dates! B|B|
'Shell

Then it's time to change your countdown to 2012 babe.

Thanks for the reminder. I just updated the counter. She just needs to change her link (and refresh the page).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke