flytrybe

Skydive Dubai's Jordan Summer Boogie.

Not sure about any Israeli skydivers, but given ease of access to the area from Israel, I'm sure there will be.
Why not contact Skykef in Beer Sheba and see if any locals are going?
Access is via Aqaba, either driving through the border post (Eilat and Aqaba are right next to each other), or flying to Aqaba Airport and arranging transport from there to Wadi Rum.
Drop me a mail with your intended dates if you need transport and I'll see what I can do.

Not sure about any Israeli skydivers, but given ease of access to the area from Israel, I'm sure there will be.
Why not contact Skykef in Beer Sheba and see if any locals are going?
Access is via Aqaba, either driving through the border post (Eilat and Aqaba are right next to each other), or flying to Aqaba Airport and arranging transport from there to Wadi Rum.
Drop me a mail with your intended dates if you need transport and I'll see what I can do.

Its dead easy to get from Aqaba to Wadi Rum, tourist buses go there and back daily
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Can't wait to hear all about it, and see some pics. I hope someone submitted the story and photos to Parachutist!!!

But, for those of us who couldn't make it (stupid work >:() -- how was it? I'll be here for two more years, so HOPEFULLY Skydive Dubai thought it was a good enough idea to continue doing it.

Any feedback?

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!