jtfreefly

Dz's near lawton oklahoma?

There is a dz up the road from there:

Pegasus Air Sport
1220 County Road 1400
Chickasha, OK 73018
(405) 222-1445

However they don't do AFF training there only Static line method.

The nearest real dz would be 182 miles to Skydive Dallas:1039 Private Road 438 Whitewright, TX 75491
(903) 364-5103 www.skydivedallas.com
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

I have jumped at Oklahoma Skydiving Center in Cushing OK - they had a Cessna 206 at the time. I believe they just got a new airplane last year. At any rate, its a nice DZ, friendly people and a nice wide open landing area (but not many outs IIRC). And the winds are a bitch....

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...

SKYDIVE AIRTIGHT THE ONLY PLACE IN OK TO SKYDIVE!

Technically incorrect. Already mentioned in earlier posts is Pegasus and OSC. There is also Skydive Tulsa.

So if you mean the only place you think worthy of skydiving in Oklahoma is Skydive Airtight...then please enlighten us why.
“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”

Yahhhh. OSC is the best place to jump in Oklahoma. Not only do they have modern gear, their staff is seasoned and very knowledgable. We are the only dropzone in Oklahoma, heck the mid west, thats taking jumpers to 13,500 holding 8 jumpers!! Come check us out
A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
-GBC

What about Skydive Chicago, Chicagoland Skydiving, Tecumsuh, Start Skydiving...oh, you said only 8.

Since when is Oklahoma in the midwest? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midwestern_United_States Must be those Oklahoma schools...

Most Oklahoman's prefer to be labeled southern...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_United_States

Not that it matters, just interesting how people like to define categories in a way that helps their own image. It reminds me of the guy who claimed to have the largest rigging loft in the southwest...he said Florida didn't count, and he counted 1000ft of shop space he used for storage.