mattpark

Chattanooga Skydiving Company

@ jumpdude, billyvance, popsjumper and all you haters!

Really???
are you guys gonna crucify another dz because they work with skyride?
Really???????????
WTF?????

That is precisely the reason. Some of us have standards. Thank fuck they don't have a DZ in MY state anymore. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

@ jumpdude, billyvance, popsjumper and all you haters!

Really???
are you guys gonna crucify another dz because they work with skyride?
Really???????????
WTF?????

I think you left out a few. ;)

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

This is the email communication I had with Justin Silva back in January. This shows that he clearly lied to me about his affiliation with sLyride, but I thought it all along, and was just waiting for it to get exposed!

Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 12:31 PM
To: Justin Silvia
Subject: Your DZ?

An email was forwarded (attached at the bottom of my message to you) to me from Jumping For Fun Skydive Center, that was referencing that you are planning to open a DZ in Jasper and something that you are Justin Silva, and have no ties to sLyride. Is this true? AND are you the same Justin Silva that was an active jumper at Waverly? If so, I would find it difficult to believe that you would have no ties to sLyride or ANY of their alias names.

Please tell me more about what your plans are because if I can be a huge help to you or I can stop you dead in your tracks. I've done that before and very capable of doing it again, but I don't wanna hinder a NON sLyride DZ from opening up.

The ball is in your court.

Thanks, Jeff...

The attached letter was sent to another DZO;

I AM OPENING in march, Grand opening 4/1/12 I AM NOT A SKYRIDE DROPZONE. Our address is 221 Cessna rd, Jasper , TN. My phone number is 423 762 4649
I will be Marketing in Atlanta, Birmingham, Nashville, AND Knoxville and of course Chattanooga, as I am in the center of these Communities. Please forward this to Whomever is behind the Anti Slyride Campaign in the Nashville Market, as I do not take Skyride, and do not wish to be associated with this Campaign!

Thank You
Justin Silvia
Chattanoogaskydivingcompany.com
855PROJUMP.COM

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: Your DZ?
Date: Wed, January 11, 2012 12:52 pm
To: "[email protected]"

Jeff

I have worked for them in the past, I have worked for Kip in the Smokeys the last two seasons, I am buying a 182 I just got a loan TODAY , All I can say is if you knew me then you would know that Cary would not make me one of his Covert dz managers, And I have told him to fuck off many times. I helped start the Farm. It was Me, Greg, and Hans at the beginning.
I have negotiated this myself and am Funding it myself. We are opening at Marion County in the spring and just wanted to give you a heads up, I am trying to market in Nashville and Atlanta, but I just cant get passed there Phony web sites, I have finally started Ranking in Chattanooga. I have hired an SEO Company who has separated me from $1,000 and not much to Show for it.
Facebook may even the playing field? I don’t like to be Threatened, And I don’t use lawyers to settle Problems. I am a hands on guy in that department!
I have gambled everything I own to pull this off, and would appreciate it if you could help me. If not just leave me out of your Squabble.

ChattanoogaSkydivingCompany.com
855projump.com

Justin Silvia ASQ CQI/CQT
MIG Wire & Tube, LLC.
Quality Lab Technician
3700 Modern Industries Pkwy
Chattanooga, TN 37419
[email protected]
P - 423.821.5182 x128
F - 423.821.6380

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Wed, January 11, 2012 1:21 pm
To: "[email protected]"

I Just didn’t want to get listed on your site as a skyride dz. If you can add a link to me when you get a chance, that’s cool.ChattanoogaSkydivingCompany.com and 855PROJUMP.COM ARE BOTH MY domain names. I am goint to start working with a kid who is a skydiver on some google and face book ads and some SEO Stuff. Any help or suggestions for Nashville and Atlanta google placement would be welcome

Thanks
MIG Wire & Tube, LLC.
Quality Lab Technician
Chattanooga, TN 37419
[email protected]
P - 423.821.5182 x128
F - 423.821.6380

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 2:04 PM

Ok, well, I guess you know who I am. As I said, I can be of assistance to you as long as I know you have no affiliation with sLyride. And I didn't mean to make you feel like I was threatening you. If it were a sLyride DZ, you already know, I live for kicking them in the teeth.
I am sure you know about my sites, so as for the question of if I can help, you should already know that I can. Just let me know how I can be of assistance.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 2:34 PM

I noticed that in your site, you used Main street host, I talked to them, and they use high pressure to get your business, but I have never really seen much for results out of them. They may be good, but I declined to use them. I do my own.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I am Internet stupid, They took my money and did nothing.

MIG Wire & Tube, LLC.
Quality Lab Technician
Chattanooga, TN 37419
[email protected]
P - 423.821.5182 x128
F - 423.821.6380
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

I'm hiding a post where private e-mails were posted and am locking this thread on the "dead horse" rule.

The OP asked if anyone knew anything about Chattanooga Skydiving Center, and his question was answered. Mr. Silvia admits to accepting Skyride certificates, so we don't have to keep bashing him for it. Now it's up to each skydiver, as a consumer, to decide if this is a dropzone you wish to support. Some people have a problem with it, others don't. If anyone wants to continue the discussion about Skyride, you can find the thread in General Skydiving and post to it.

Now, go jump and have fun wherever it makes you happy to do so. :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon