mattpark

Chattanooga Skydiving Company

Matt
Come on down to 300Airport rd Jasper, tn. 37347 You might be able to skydive this weekend, I hear the run waY @ ETS is better suited for fishing this time of year!
I am going to have DZ.COM HATERS PATCHES, made up and for sale at the Chattanooga Skydiving Company, come get ya one!!! I will post the logo soon!
WAKE UP TANDEMGUY !THERES A DUI CHECKPOINT UP AHEAD

Its Called a Swoop Pond, and there not fuel trucks their entry Gates!,

Look Everybody, if ya wana have a good time come skydive with me, if not thats fine, I am from the old school, Theres no such thing as bad publicity, at least your talkin about me, Thats what Scotty Carbone taught me, so again come on out,
lets skydive , life's too short, ask all my dead friends,,

JUSTIN SILVIA
CHATTANOOGASKYDIVINGCOMPANY.COM
855PROJUMP.COM

Thank You Big O,, HOPE you got to give her one, a BIG O, I mean!
Hers some words to live by for all the haters out there

Imagine a man, not a child of any revolt
But a plain man tied up in life
Imagine the sand running out as he struts
Parading and fading, ignoring his wife

Imagine a road, so long looking backwards
You can't see where it really began
Imagine a load, so large and so smooth
That against it a man is an ant

And you will see the end
You will see the end

Imagine events that occur everyday
Like a shooting or raping or a simple act of deceit
Imagine a fence around you as high as prevention
Casting shadows, you can't see your feet

Imagine a girl, you long for and have
And the body of chalky perfection and truth
Imagine a past, that you wish you had lived
Full of heroes and villains and fools

And you will see the end
You will see the end
And you will see the end
You will see the end, oh yeah

Imagine a man, not a child of any revolt
But a man of today feeling new
Imagine a soul so old, it is broken
And you will know your invention is you

And you will see the end
You will see the end
You will see the end
You will see the end, oh yeah
PETE TOWSEND

Do you accept ANY GC's or ANY OTHER kind of business transactions from 1 800 Skyride, Sportations or ANY OTHER company name that any business that Cary Quattrocchi is affiliated with?

Furthermore, Do you accept any kind of business from PROSkydiving.com?

Also, Where IN Nashville did you provide Skydiving services? More specific, Where in Davidson County was this?
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Justin is a cool dude. Jumped with him many a times: ASC, SDTF. Obviously he is not a marketing person, and under some duress w/ his big loan.

Cut him some slack, will ya'...?

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW I PERSONALLY WENT OUT AND GOT A LOAN FOR $100,000. BOUGHT THE PLANE AND THE GEAR NEGOTIATED THE CONTRACT I OWN IT ITS MINE SO FUCK OFF I DONT WANT YOU HATERS HERE ANYHOW THIS IS A PLACE OF POSITIVE THOUGHT AND ENERGY, JUST STAY BEHIND YOUR COMPUTERS AS IT NOW IS THE ONLY CONTACT TO SKYDIVING MOST OF YOU HAVE LEFT!!
AND WHILE YOUR AT IT ASK HANS AND GREG WHO THEIR FIRST TANDEMGUY WAS, I DIDNT SEE ANY OF YOU HATERS THERE THE FIRST TWO YEARS
AS ALWAYS
SKYDIVE MORE AND POST LESSSSSSSS
AND FOR THE NON HATERS PLEASE COME BY AND ENJOY THE VIEW AT THE CHATTANOOGA SKYDIVING COMPANY "WE MAKE SMILES"

JUSTIN SILVIA MB66

Hey all! Just letting everyone out their speculating know what I've gathered from my experience at Chattanooga Skydiving Company. I will admit that I didn't know about the skyride scam until reading about it just know, and can see where the red flags went up after checking out the very bottom of Justins website. If your having doubts about Justins integrity, simply go to his only website and see for yourself. If it's not clear enough by "Chattanooga Skydiving Company" at the top of the page, simply click on "Directions". How is this misleading?
I met Justin this Wednesday at his new DZ that he is extremely excited about. I met a couple fun jumpers there and did a sunset jump from his 182. It was a great time, and the atmosphere was just what you would expect from a small DZ with friendly people. I can understand the bad juju people are getting from Justin from his posts, but can also imagine how defencive i would be over my big investment and hard work if I were him. As far as ripping people off goes, Justin bought us all some beer, and after I reminded him that I owe him for a jump (to 11.5) he replied, "oh ya... you got $20?". If this is ripping people off I can get used to it! Some of my skydiving friends and I plan to be there on Sunday and hope some more fun jumpers make it out! see you there!

I have no answer as to it is or is not a skyride dz, just my first thought when I saw the news story.

So why go around saying something in public if you don't know it to be true?

You're just going to arouse the lynch mob, and perhaps unjustifiably...

Read what he said...

"Seeing how Justin used to work for ASC and all that... the quoted person in the news story sure sounds like a skyride rip off sale to me.... So reason lends it self to think it might be another ticket taker dz, at least that was my first thought when I read the news story. "

Read and comprehend. Don't put words in his mouth.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

"We have provided Skydiving services in Nashville, in Knoxville, in Birmingham,in Asheville, in Marietta, in Brentwood, in Huntsville, in Georgia all over North Carolina, all over Tennessee"

Just out of curiosity, where in Nashville, Knoxville, Brentwood, and all over Tennessee have you provided skydiving services?

Sounds like somebody that can't hold a job.
:D:D

Do you accept ANY GC's or ANY OTHER kind of business transactions from 1 800 Skyride, Sportations or ANY OTHER company name that any business that Cary Quattrocchi is affiliated with?

Also, Where IN Nashville did you provide Skydiving services? More specific, Where in Davidson County was this?

You already know the answers, don't you?

When I called & asked, he stated he had a contract from them but had not had the time to fill it out sign it and return it to Cary, but he could see doing business with them in the very near future, two weeks or so. So my take from that call was Justin has no problem doing business with Cary and his scam companies at his new dz.

Justin likes to call us all haters, in fact Justin, I don't personally hate you or your son or any of your family, however I can not and will not support this operation if & when you get back into business with Cary and his scams as you have in the past by working for him @ ASC & Waverly.

If you were to run a legit dz free from ripping off people via the skyride network that scams a great deal of people, well then it would be a different story...

That said, I'm sure Cary will send you enough bare bones you can make you're payments on time, that is as soon as you return the contract if you haven't already, till he gets tired of you and burns you too.

But hey it's all good as long as you get the money... right?
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

For clarification, I do have a pm from Mr. Silvia in which he states that he just signed to contract to accept Skyride certificates and he said he did it in response to all this "crap".
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You already know the answers, don't you?

YES!! I do, and he just confirmed it with his hostile answers, and, You should see the PM he sent me! It was more hostile than what he posted here! And he expects to stay in business?

To help him advertise, I've added a free complimentary listing to the Tennessee section of our DZ's page.
http://www.1800skyrideripoff.com/dzs/;)

I did find some pretty interesting reading the following sites;
http://www.855projump.net/
http://www.chattanoogaskydivingcompany.net/ B|
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Sounds like a threat. Is that the power you people think you have? I wont be told how to run my Business by N E ONE
I will do as I see fit!
I owe nothing to no one !

Justin

You should have known better than to get in bed with Skyride! You knew what the others would do and what their reaction would be. You probably would have been ok, but since you started your affiliation with SR, What the hell did you expect?
I am pretty sure the guys in your area are gonna work their ass off to put you out of business. I vaguely remember them successfully getting your asses ran out of Clarksville, do you really want to go through that hell again?
Dude, ya got what you got, You're stuck with it! You brought it on yourself.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Sounds like a threat. Is that the power you people think you have? I wont be told how to run my Business by N E ONE
I will do as I see fit!

Justin

You should have known better than to get in bed with Skyride! You knew what the others would do and what their reaction would be. You probably would have been ok, but since you started your affiliation with SR, What the hell did you expect?
I am pretty sure the guys in your area are gonna work their ass off to put you out of business. I vaguely remember them successfully getting your asses ran out of Clarksville, do you really want to go through that hell again?

And I'm not sending any of my Chattanooga area friends there for tandems. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I will do as I see fit!

Justin

skydivethefarm.com or skydiveet.com would be much better choices!
Refuse to Lose!!!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

I will do as I see fit!

Justin

skydivethefarm.com or skydiveet.com would be much better choices!

Or Skydive Alabama in Cullman if it's closer.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban