cjsgrlsx3

Skydive San Diego

I have read the reviews and spoke to a few people. Honestly they were not so great.....but I would like to form my own opinion. Any regulars there that would be willing to jump with a visiting jumper during the week? Anything I should know before making a visit there? Another DZ is not an option because of the distance. I am a bellyflier with 371 jumps. I would prefer not to jump by myself. I would only be able to chose one day to jump and do a couple jump and leave! So , who wants to jump?

Just so you know, Skydive Elsinore isn't that much further, plus the following event will be happening during your visit...

February 29th only comes once every four years. On Wednesday, February 29th, licensed skydivers can jump three times and your fourth leap from the airplane is on us!

Come out and play hooky and celebrate this random day with us!

The Fine Print: Discounted jumps or block rates do not apply, this special applies to the purchase of full-price, full-altitude lift tickets for licensed skydivers. Must purchase in the office at Skydive Elsinore by 11:00 AM on Wednesday to take advantage of the special.
O-kcsmm-aka-'tree
American Warchild