Mikeal

Cleveland Parachute Center

Not for awhile.

There are two other choices in the area. Aerohio is down just west of Akron. It's about 40 min from downtown Cleveland, and 20 min from downtown Akron. Open every weekend and 'somtimes' during the week, call ahead for weekday hours.

Canton Airsports is the other. It's about 1 hour 15 min from Cleveland, and (I guess) about 45 min from Akron. Pretty much the same deal as Aerohio, open weekends with some weekdays, depending on what's going on. Call before you come out during the week.

I jump at both, but spend more time at Aero. It's way closer to my house and I'm on the video staff. We run a Caravan, and it's generally a fun and safe DZ.

Canton is also a fun and safe DZ, I shoot out there for weekday jumps and a change of pace. The rumor is they'll have a Super Otter for next season, but that might still be a 'rumor'. They also bring in a Skyvan a couple times per year. Again, call ahead to confirm that they have a plane and they'll be jumping before making the dirve out there.