CSpenceFLY

The 9th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 15th-18th 2012

Tell ya what I'll do... I'll bring an extra tent for ya and set it up for ya. It'll save ya the time of settin' one up when ya get there. You can set up your own the next day. Buy me breakfast and we'll call it a deal. :)

That gave me a good Idea. I'll just bring one of my hiking tents that take 5 min to set up. I will bring my "first" boogie case of beer with me though so feel free to drop by.

I don't think you would really be bothering anyone on Wed night, and if you need a hand setting up I will be there and happy to lend a hand and a work light.

Thanks

Friendly reminder:::

This is not a full time operating dropzone so if you think you need it, bring it with you.

Pullup cords,rubber bands, cash, ditter batteries, film,mini dv tapes,condoms,packers, gaffers tape,zip ties, rope, hand cuffs...

I think you get the point.

Did I mention cash??? I have no way to process credit cards on site. There are ATMs in town.

This is not a full time operating dropzone so if you think you need it, bring it with you.

Pullup cords,rubber bands, cash, ditter batteries, film,mini dv tapes,condoms,packers, gaffers tape,zip ties, rope, hand cuffs...

Did I mention cash??? I have no way to process credit cards on site. There are ATMs in town.

You forgot beer and strippers.....
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Figured those were a given.

I'll take "Things skydivers aren't known for carrying" for $500 Alex.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I'll take "Things skydivers aren't known for carrying" for $500 Alex.

And always remember: What happens at the DZ, stays at the DZ!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Man...now I have to talk Normiss into buying me a packer!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ok kids, you have about a day and a half to ask unlimited stupid questions and get moderately quick answers, depending on how fucking stupid the question is. Once I get to Fitz. on Monday I check the internet once, maybe twice a day and I ignore the really stupid questions.

Once you get to the boggie there are only 5 answers.
1.Yes
2.No
3.I don't know
4.Wal-Mart
5.Ask (insert name of the person who has pissed
me off the most)

Why is this event a boggie instead of a boogie? Is it because it takes place in Georgia?

:)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

AND BACON FLAVOR!!!!!

:o
... now you're giving me interesting ideas...:)B|

sorry david, your plain jello shot might get booted off the list...

Yeah, shit happens. I'm up for some bacon.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Since Jello J and DangerRoo wont be there, I guess you don't have to list ball gags.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

And hookers and blow...:|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I'll take "Things skydivers aren't known for carrying wish their parents never found out about" for $500 Alex.

FIFY:P:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I'm cheap.:)

Ok kids, you have about a day and a half to ask unlimited stupid questions and get moderately quick answers, depending on how fucking stupid the question is. Once I get to Fitz. on Monday I check the internet once, maybe twice a day and I ignore the really stupid questions.

1.Yes
2.No
3.I don't know
4.Wal-Mart
me off the most)
Billyvance

FIFY:D

Since Jello J and DangerRoo wont be there, I guess you don't have to list ball gags.

I take it Banesaura won't be there either then.:D

1.Yes
2.No
3.I don't know
4.Wal-Mart
me off the most)
Billyvance

They're gonna have to text me then. :P:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

1.Yes
2.No
3.I don't know
4.Wal-Mart
me off the most)
Billyvance

They're gonna have to text me then. :P:D

No reception out there. We'll just put sticky notes on your skydiving gear... first jump you do will make it rain post-it note confetti!:D

I'm cheap.:)

Ill work for beer! But i cant remember the last time i did pack, sooo...i recommend that guy. :D
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.