CSpenceFLY

The 9th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 15th-18th 2012

Anyone coming to the boogie from the south east Pennsylvania??? Looking for a ride for some t-shirts before we ship. Must be 100% need to know before Thursday.

I will be driving up to Maytown Pa this weekend to pick up my new rig. I don't know if that helps.

I'd like to announce that Boogie Rules are now in force.

-If you said you are coming and of some reason you are not there is no reason to post. If anyone misses you they will drunk dial you.

-It is not permitted to bring up the weather in a negative context. You can freely post what great weather we will have ,(and we always manage to) or what great temps there will be,(78 days,58 nights) but nothing about the other.

-Most important one. Don't fuck it up for everyone else. If you are that guy,stay home.

Said with a :)

-Most important one. Don't fuck it up for everyone else. If you are that guy,stay home.

Ah my favorite boogie saying, "Don't make your boogie problems my boogie problems."

;) Super excited! Hope ya'll prepare your livers the Dirty Pirate Hookers will be out in force!

Ah my favorite boogie saying, "Don't make your boogie problems my boogie problems."

;) Super excited! Hope ya'll prepare your livers the Dirty Pirate Hookers will be out in force!

Shit... My liver was sitting next to me having a cup of coffee last Saturday and told me I was an asshole. The next day, it was coffee and a cigarette, called me an asshole and said if I ever did that again, it was leaving.

The goin' away party is on the 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, and 18th, in case anyone is interested.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

-It is not permitted to bring up the weather in a negative context. You can freely post what great weather we will have ,(and we always manage to) or what great temps there will be,(78 days,58 nights) but nothing about the other.

yeah, I remember that one year one guy I was hoping to come out and join us as a newly licensed jumper, got all negative about the winds or something. Didn't matter what I tried to explain via PM, he was stone cold dead set in his opinion, posting rules be damned. Finally told him to fuck off. Never heard from him again. [:/]

Don't nobody make me say that again. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

yeah, I remember that one year one guy I was hoping to come out and join us as a newly licensed jumper, got all negative about the winds or something. Didn't matter what I tried to explain via PM, he was stone cold dead set in his opinion, posting rules be damned. Finally told him to fuck off. Never heard from him again. [:/]

Don't nobody make me say that again. :P

if you DO say it to me, I'll pretend I'm you!:ph34r::P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Hey just left everyone know that the Coutry Hearth Inn has a great deal on rooms:

$45.91 for a single
$56.20 for a double (tax included)

You have to mention the skydiver rate to get it and may be ask to let someone call you back for details (Mary, who did a great job and spoke great English) :P

She did mention they were filling up.

Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

but if you camp on the dz you don't have to worry about getting a dui on the way to the room. I like my bed at a boogie to be within walk,stumble, crawl doable
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

but if you camp on the dz you don't have to worry about getting a dui on the way to the room. I like my bed at a boogie to be within walk,stumble, crawl doable

I'll just have to remeber what my tent looks like.

Word of warning....do not set it up anywhere near Gonzo's swoop lane.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

So any special flavors for this boogie Jo?

I'll be trying out my cherry fireball whiskey jello shots ;) and as always I'll have my classic favorite Margarita flavored ones (green for st patty's day B|) and my new favorite pineapple coconut. I may possibly attempt some wine jello shots for Skymama... we'll see how ambitious I get...

We're also doing double duty & Cyndi is bringing Jello shots as well. I know her favorite are the nom-tastic orange creamsicle ones.

Can't wait to see everyone!!!!

Bald Paul
BillyVance
dannydan
denete
Don & Jean
gonzalesna
goofyjumper
hillson
HUSHPUPPY
iluvtofly
jguy904
jimmytavino
Joe
jrmrangers
keithbar
kingbunky
Lee
mirage62
missbrz
mutumbo
normiss
OglalaDiver
Peregrinerose and Wookie
popsjumper
rastaricanair
raveninca
rick (asshole) & father
Skydivingchad
skymama
Spence, Julie and THE NEW PUPPY!!!!
Spills
TAXIWAY
thomas_crowe
Trafficdiver

I may possibly attempt some wine jello shots for Skymama... we'll see how ambitious I get...

You're very sweet, but don't make them just for me. That's too much work!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I may possibly attempt some wine jello shots for Skymama... we'll see how ambitious I get...

I love the experimentation tho! I'm also considering Irish Car Bomb jello shots...

I love the experimentation tho! I'm also considering Irish Car Bomb jello shots...

If you're accepting requests, add black cherry jello to your list.

:)
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Word of warning....do not set it up anywhere near Gonzo's swoop lane.

:D:D:D

Am I the only one who got that? :D

I hope it doesn't look like a tarp...:o

:D