CSpenceFLY

The 9th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 15th-18th 2012

Hi!!

................Umm....yeahhh, OK, gotta go!

:P

Holy shit he lives!!!! So what new songs are you and gonzo going to learn for this year???? Everyone wants to know.

I finished one I wrote a while back and have another I wrote a couple weeks ago. Plus I've been learning some irish tunes... most of which Robby already knows, but this way I'll know 'em too and can play along without looking TOO lost...:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Hi!!

Holy shit he lives!!!! So what new songs are you and gonzo going to learn for this year???? Everyone wants to know.

I finished one I wrote a while back and have another I wrote a couple weeks ago. Plus I've been learning some irish tunes... most of which Robby already knows, but this way I'll know 'em too and can play along without looking TOO lost...:D

The question for you is will you be sober enough to be able to sing coherently???

Hi!!

The question for you is will you be sober enough to be able to sing coherently???

any body know if B-Naughty is gonna join them? The three of them together would blow minds...

Hi!!

any body know if B-Naughty is gonna join them? The three of them together would blow minds...

OMG!!!!!!!!! That would be AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Hi!!

I make no promises.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

dont hate. you'll look even better in yours

I totally support you ladies and your spirited organization, but I'm not wearing a corset in public! Besides, my landings suck; I like to jump in a jumpsuit.

Freefly pants.

Problem solved.;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Freefly pants.

Problem solved.

That doesn't help with the top half. :P

Your landings that bad?

Perhaps you should, I dunno... learn to land better?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

We jump with a reserve "just in case"; I jump with a jumpsuit "just in case" too. ;)
Enough about this, there's plenty of sexy ladies and men who will wear one. I'm sure we'll be seeing corsets all weekend! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I've never heard you sing. You must start after 10:00 when I go to bed. :ph34r:

I had to give my ass a break before sitting down for a few hours after that paddling.:$

We jump with a reserve "just in case"; I jump with a jumpsuit "just in case" too. ;)
Enough about this, there's plenty of sexy ladies and men who will wear one. (and other people too) I'm sure we'll be seeing corsets all weekend! B|

There ya go Normiss... FIFY

I was wondering if you needed to have your B license to attend? I might have it by then but I'm not sure. This would also be my first boogie and I'm trying to get a couple of other people from the DC area to come down as well.

Thanks

Don't need a B license, but you DO need to bring beer now.:ph34r:

I knew someone was going to nab me with a case as soon as I submitted the post. So it would be 3 cases..

Thank god! I thought I would be lost without a coach.

;)

Poke: You've been lost for years and a coach ain't a-gonna help you.
:D:D:P

Say, speaking of pokes...do you still have the fire poker you guys made at Statesboro?

Somehow it seems that skydive blacksmithing has become a lost art.
:D:D

Of course! It is always in the back of the truck!

Ya know, just in case a fire needs poking ! ;)
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Hey Chris I have several of our newer jumpers that will be making their first annual ;) trip to Fitz. A couple have asked about rental gear. Will there be any rigs to rent or should they try to make arrangements ahead of time?

Rick, Hans usually brings gear from the farm. You might want to contact him ahead of time so he knows what they might need.

Thank god! I thought I would be lost without a coach.

;)

Poke: You've been lost for years and a coach ain't a-gonna help you.
:D:D:P

Say, speaking of pokes...do you still have the fire poker you guys made at Statesboro?

Somehow it seems that skydive blacksmithing has become a lost art.
:D:D

Of course! It is always in the back of the truck!

Ya know, just in case a fire needs poking ! ;)

Get yer penis out of the bonfire!:D

hey anyone got a spare bunk in there camper? dragging a popup all the way from nashville is getting to be a pain. I will kick in for the slot. buy beer and bring party favors;)

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

WoooooHoooo! :)
Bald Paul
denete
DittoDogg
Don & Jean
gonzalesna
goofyjumper
HUSHPUPPY
iluvtofly
jguy904
jimmytavino
Joe
jrmrangers
keithbar
kingbunky
Lee
mirage62
missbrz
mutumbo
normiss
Peregrinerose (and front half of Wookie)
popsjumper
rastaricanair
rick (asshole) & father
Skydivingchad (and back half of Wookie)
skymama
Spence, Julie and THE NEW PUPPY!!!!
TAXIWAY
theonlyski
thomas_crowe

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

And damn I am going to look HOT in a Corset :$

WOOHOO!!!!! That's what I like to hear! Who else wants to let us tie them up initiate them?

Do you two DPH Pimp Wenches that are going to be in Fitz have your pecker inspector badges? If not, let me know and I'll send you some.
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406