CSpenceFLY

The 9th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 15th-18th 2012

Also as a heads up, when Billy Vance adds his name, I will, like last year, remove his name as often as possible.
>:(

:D:D:D:D:D

Asshole! :D:D:D

I'm not throwing my name in just yet. I thought I was going this past March and got sick at the wrong time. Now I haven't jumped since Sept 2010 [:/]

We'll see how it goes this time. :P

I wanna be on that jump.

I wanna see that currency training.

Hand him a rig and let's go for a true goat fuck rodeo.

Also as a heads up, when Billy Vance adds his name, I will, like last year, remove his name as often as possible.
>:(

:D:D:D:D:D

Asshole! :D:D:D

I'm not throwing my name in just yet. I thought I was going this past March and got sick at the wrong time. Now I haven't jumped since Sept 2010 [:/]

We'll see how it goes this time. :P

I wanna be on that jump.

I wanna see that currency training.

I've gone a year without jumping once before a couple years back. Nothing to it. Do a solo, a couple simple dives and I'm back in it. That other time I went to the nearest DZ to get current the week before Fitz too. :P

Oh and the great thing about being fucking deaf, I don't have to listen to the freefall noise. :P

Normiss, you'd have to have those big ass air horns and be less than a yard behind me to make me jump. Fucker! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I would say Atlanta GA, Jacksonville FL or even Tallahassee FL. If I remember correctly they were all about the same distance or it was similar driving time.

So it depends if you are sharing a ride or not and if so where are they coming from.
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"

i dont know if im going to go this year or not. even though i didnt jump last year it was still an absolute blast! and i got to meet alot of you fun people. nothing like sitting on the porch for 16 hrs drinking beer watching the mayhem. im torn between this or flying up to boston to see dropkick murphys play st pattys day. ahhh! decisions decisions!! :(

Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

i know man! it was an epic good time, which is why this decision is so hard, lol. ill have to see what Spence plans for the rest of the weekend, and go from there. well see :)

Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

BillyVance
Dittodogg
Don & Jean
Hushpuppy
goofyjumper
iluvtofly
mirage62
missbrz
normiss
rick (asshole)
Spence, Julie and THE NEW PUPPY!!!!
skymama
thomas_crowe

Looks like I will be flying in from Germany again. Gonna need the standard ride from ATL. Quid pro quo... applies
Team Dirty Sanchez #455,
Muff Brother #4197,
SCR #14847, DPH -8,
Dude #5150

I'm sooooo there! I'll even be jumping this year!

I'll be fully prepared with kilt, guitar and rig.

I've got some new Irish songs I'm workin' the bugs out of now for the bonfire festivities.

I plan to get my DPH number this year. Cyndi, I'll need you to find me a corset.

LET'S ALL DRINK UNTIL WE CAN'T FEEL FEELINGS ANYMORE!:D

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I've got some new Irish songs I'm workin' the bugs out of now for the bonfire festivities.

I plan to get my DPH number this year. Cyndi, I'll need you to find me a corset.

+100 to everything! :)

+100 to everything! :)

You're bringing a kilt and guitar?:o
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.