CSpenceFLY

The 9th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 15th-18th 2012

I've already proven that statement wrong when skymama broke the OrFun initiation paddle on my ass.

It didn't break in half or anything, a piece just came off. Geez, you make it sound like my paddlings are so bad. :P

Ok...we won't mention the first paddle you broke. Nope not mentioning that. Nope, not at all.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Ok...we won't mention the first paddle you broke. Nope not mentioning that. Nope, not at all.

That was just a crack. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I've already proven that statement wrong when skymama broke the OrFun initiation paddle on my ass.

It didn't break in half or anything, a piece just came off. Geez, you make it sound like my paddlings are so bad. :P

On the contrary... they're oh so good.;)

Please, may I have another?:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Skymama, maybe you should start selling paddlin' tickets...

If the proceeds went to charity, I would gladly do that.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

There's all kinds of great charities.:)
My favorite is the "Gonzo needs mo' money" Charity.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I'm sure Cheach wouldn't mind.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Vacation request approved!

WOOT!

YAAAAAY!!!! :)mines approved tor! just cant decide what i wanna do :( lol
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Do you have any prices yet?
Registration
Camper Slots
Jump Tickets

I need to make a budget. Normiss has let me take over the household finances, I need to let him know how many jumps he's allowed to do.

I'm loving this. :)

Do you have any prices yet?
Registration
Camper Slots
Jump Tickets

I need to make a budget. Normiss has let me take over the household finances, I need to let him know how many jumps he's allowed to do.

I'm loving this. :)

Everything should be the same as last year.

Registration $35
Camper Slots $20 a night
Jump Tickets $26

The only thing that might change is I may offer registration with and without a package of jump tickets. Still thinking on that one.

I'll write up a better first post and let you change it for me if you would. :)
Also thinking about a raffle for either a day of free jumps or free jumps for the event.

Ok, this stuff is getting good. Saturday group(s) is up to 28. If you are interested in doing a three way competiton and you have the skill to do 12-18 ways hit me.

We have three world team members who want to put you on their team. Of course your sending you info to me.... :)
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

WHOOT! haven't had a saturday sun. off since aug. of last year. BUT. they are gonna let me do 5 12hr days in a row b4 the boogie and my normal 4 12's after so i'm off thur fri sat sun and! mon.:P i'm there bitches. someone put me on the list please.:)

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

You do not need a B to attend. We have organizers available to organize for all levels and to get you in touch with experienced jumpers who will jump with you. We also usually have coaches on hand if your have been brainwashed into thinking a coaches rating trumps 10yrs in the sport and a couple thousand jumps.:D

You do not need a B to attend. We have organizers available to organize for all levels and to get you in touch with experienced jumpers who will jump with you. We also usually have coaches on hand if your have been brainwashed into thinking a coaches rating trumps 10yrs in the sport and a couple thousand jumps.:D

Thank god! I thought I would be lost without a coach.

;)
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Thank god! I thought I would be lost without a coach.

;)

Poke: You've been lost for years and a coach ain't a-gonna help you.
:D:D:P

Say, speaking of pokes...do you still have the fire poker you guys made at Statesboro?

Somehow it seems that skydive blacksmithing has become a lost art.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I was wondering if you needed to have your B license to attend? I might have it by then but I'm not sure. This would also be my first boogie and I'm trying to get a couple of other people from the DC area to come down as well.

Thanks

Don't need a B license, but you DO need to bring beer now.:ph34r: