CSpenceFLY

The 9th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 15th-18th 2012

Thanks Chris and Julie another GREAT boogie at Fitz.We had a blast. Thanks to all who jumped with us. 11 new Muff Brothers, a hoop dive from 15 grand, becoming a Dirty Pirate Hooker, moon shine, jello shots, and beer, beer ,beer, good food from Dale, Danny Dan busting his ass all weekend ( and falling asleep on the golf cart) and I even got to be on Skymama's 600th jump. I am already making plans for next year.

Thanks to all of you I will have to drag Dad back with me from now on. You guys were so nice to him. He had a great time. :)

You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

I'm having a heck of a time getting that damn Muff Tattoo off my hip!

Rub it harder and it'll get off... pun intended.:ph34r:

Did ya get yer pie yet?:o

Rick, I forgot to give ya my info for my hellfish number. What do ya need? I'll PM it to ya.:$

Cyndi! What's my Hooker #?

Lastly, in case people weren't aware, it is possible to fit AT LEAST 11 people into a Jeep Cherokee, although at least 1 will start to spontaneously combust due to some random unknown cause.:D Either that, or it's just a sign that I'm soon going to hell. I ain't skeered though... at least all my friends will be there!:D>:(
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Rick, I forgot to give ya my info for my hellfish number. What do ya need? I'll PM it to ya.:$

Lastly, in case people weren't aware, it is possible to fit AT LEAST 11 people into a Jeep Cherokee, although at least 1 will start to spontaneously combust due to some random unknown cause.:D Either that, or it's just a sign that I'm soon going to hell. I ain't skeered though... at least all my friends will be there!:D>:(

Gonzo send your address to [email protected] and I will get Mike to send your card to you. I think there were 3 new muff brothers that bailed without their cards. Just send me your info and I will take care of it. (we need a muff smiley)B|

Can't wait to see next years trick.:P Oh damn you will be a civilian by then.
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Yes 11 people smart enough to have a designated driver but dumb enough to allegedly each have at least one open container!:S

FIFY:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

(we need a muff smiley)B|

you coulda taken a picture of my temporary muff brother tramp stamp tattoo...:D

Oh and just wanted to say thanks to the Canadien crew for letting me empty my pockets before tossing me into the pond in celebration of my 100th! Everyone there made it a special event that I will never forget!

you're welcome!

and thanks to everyone who helped make this thing happen. we had a blast, and we'll come back, probably with a few new faces. :D
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

ahem. someone left hot beer all over a tent. don't you guys know that's alcohol abuse? ow my bad you are canucks you guys drink it hot;) but know worrys I fify

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

ahem. someone left hot beer all over a tent. don't you guys know that's alcohol abuse? ow my bad you are canucks you guys drink it hot;) but know worrys I fify

You owe me a case of Beer! First Boogie we were both at that we didn't jump together or at least on the same plane at that same time.:D:D
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

All together our group did well over 289 skydives, we had one cut away with all gear recovered (Good job Kerry), and no injuries. For the most part the herd of cats did an outstanding job of being herded with a minimum of hissing and scratching.

must have been sedatives in the milk;)

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

Lost and found:

White R/W helmet with an old Skydive America sticker on it.

Would that be the old Beaumont, Texas DZ?

You can't claim it if you didn't show up, you deaf dialing bastard!:P:D

I'm surprised Andy wasn't trying to hit on you, he must be getting trained.

Glad you'll had fun last year was a blast.

AndyC? Trained?
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I'm surprised Andy wasn't trying to hit on you, he must be getting trained.

Glad you'll had fun last year was a blast.

Yeah i was wondering where you were!! Thought id missed you or something
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.