CSpenceFLY

The 9th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 15th-18th 2012

Here is the updated list of raffle prizes benefiting the Fitzgerald-Ben Hill Humane Society:
Blue Skies Magazine - Free 1 Year Subscription
Vigil AAD - 20% Off Certificate
UPT - (2) 30% Off Base AND 15% Off Options Certificates and Shirts
BoneHead Composites - $75 Off Any Helmet Certificate
CYPRES - Lots of Swag
Para Gear - (2) $25 Off Certificates and LOTS of Swag
Wicked Wingsuits - (2) USB Bracelets
Precision Aeordynamics - 30% Any Canopy (Except Tandems)

Also: this just in. Precision will be there with demo canopies!

Yet another addition: a day of FREE jumps at Skydive the Farm has also been added to the raffle.

Will this work to get a dph # ? http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12248299&cp=4078198.11025267.11589624.11585780

Reds really not my color but it's $10

FIFYB|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

You mean Spence actually SKYDIVES?!?:o

All this time, I thought he just liked hangin' around me...:D

From the looks of your profile I have 6 times the jumps you have. So, take your time in sport multiply by 6 and you can come back and kiss my ass in 42 years. :D

For 10 bucks. He can jump it, then hang it up so I can hit it with the big blue flame! :)

NOOOO!!!!!!!! WAY too hot of a corset to torch it! Give it to me if you dont want it! I'll wear it! I'll trade you something else to torch if you want to flame something :P

From the looks of your profile I have 6 times the jumps you have. So, take your time in sport multiply by 6 and you can come back and kiss my ass in 42 years. :D

Why kiss your ass when I can annoy your ass instead? I'm commendeering your golf cart when I get to Fitz.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Why kiss your ass when I can annoy your ass instead? I'm commendeering your golf cart when I get to Fitz.:P

Cinder block it and jack the wheels.

(at least put it somewhere useable, like the fire pit)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Cinder block it and jack the wheels.

(at least put it somewhere useable, like the fire pit)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXLlQvwhKKg

But whatever you do, don't throw fireworks in the fire!

Don't know who the asshole was that year, but it waddn't me. :|

In fact, I think I was a bigger "Don't put that shit in the fire!" nazi than spence was about that.:D

For 10 bucks. He can jump it, then hang it up so I can hit it with the big blue flame! :)

NOOOO!!!!!!!! WAY too hot of a corset to torch it! Give it to me if you dont want it! I'll wear it! I'll trade you something else to torch if you want to flame something :P

He could always donate it to the DPH corset collection, or who knows, he may decide after wearing it he wants to keep it. :D
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

He could always donate it to the DPH corset collection, or who knows, he may decide after wearing it he wants to keep it. :D

I see a speeding ticket stop going badly for a guy wearing that while driving in GA.:P

I see a speeding ticket stop going badly for a guy wearing that while driving in GA.:P

Or he lands waaaaay off in the woods and gets accosted by bubba and sons.... "you got purdy teeth"... :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban