skyflychris

Team Dirty Sanchez "Come On I Wanna Lei U" Hawaiian Luau VII

Team Dirty Sanchez and Skydive Sebastian present the 7th Annual "Come On I Wanna Lei U" Hawaiian Luau March 23-25th !! TDS initiation jumps, RW / Freefly / Hoop / Wingsuit-organizing, LIVE FL endangered cats and wildlife on display with oportunities to interact and take pictures from Hands On Wildlife, Dinner Saturday Night, Hawaiian Luau show with FIRE dancers, the famous CHARITY raffle, and LIVE BAND !! (w-registration TBA) The following weekend rolls into The Family Reunion at ZHills, and The Skydive Expo in Deland immediately follows that. So if you're shut down with the winter blues come join us in SUNNY and WARM Florida and make a vacation of it !!!:P
Ordinary's..... just not good enough today.

Can't wait to meet you and your entourage from accross the pond. Maybe we can get you guy's initiated as Team Dirty Sanchez members. By the way we have a great selection of beer at Deland, and a nice pub 10 minutes from Sebastian. Let me know when you plan to roll in, first rounds on me. [email protected] Cheers and check www.teamdirtysanchez.com for updates closer to the events.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/teamdirtysanchez
LIKE us on FB, and RSVP for The Luau under the EVENTS section. $35 registration, Freefly-RW-Wingsuit-Team Dirty Sanchez initiation jumps-Hoop jumps ALL weekend, Saturday night PARTY, DINNER, CHARITY raffle to benefit raisethesky.org and a local Sebastian school, Hawaiian Luau SHOW with fire dancers, LIVE BAND "Beebs and her Moneymakers" !!! FREE T-Shirt to the first 100 registered. Updates can be found on the FB page above or at teamdirtysanchez.com

Thx. Mayhap one should consider crossing the pond...

There is a whole string of good event happening in a row. The Fitz boogie is the weekend before this, then the Luau and the the Muff Bros. reunion at Z-hills. Somewhere in there is the manufacturers event at Deland. Lots going on in a 30 day period.

I noes, but the week of vacation time I have starts on March 31st. I'm trying to squeeze it so I can leave Thursday, though. I would hate missing the toga party.

Still, nothing's settled yet...
HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...

I noes, but the week of vacation time I have starts on March 31st. I'm trying to squeeze it so I can leave Thursday, though. I would hate missing the toga party.

Still, nothing's settled yet...

Just leave early, then leave a cryptic message on someone phone about being kidnapped and end it with the sound of a struggle. Don't shave while you are gone. Show up in a month in the same cloths you left in. They'll be happy to see you and you'll still have a job.:D

There is a whole string of good event happening in a row. The Fitz boogie is the weekend before this, then the Luau and the the Muff Bros. reunion at Z-hills. Somewhere in there is the manufacturers event at Deland. Lots going on in a 30 day period.

i'm the lucky boy that will be at all 3 plus the everglades boogie and the colligiate boogie before marchB| Sanchez is in the houseB|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

i'm the lucky boy that will be at all 3 plus the everglades boogie and the colligiate boogie before marchB| Sanchez is in the houseB|

Watch out Jeff, you might come down with BDS.
Boggie Derangement Syndrome.

Standing in the isle at Walmart asking people for their jump tickets and asking "Do you want to be base."
:D

i already have a booth at the clewiston walmart--if you've ever been there u know what i meanB|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

i already have a booth at the clewiston walmart--if you've ever been there u know what i meanB|

the clewiston walmart rocks! B|
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

Thank you to our charity raffle sponsors so far (more to come)...Alti2, Bev Suits, Blue Skies Magazine, Cypres/SSK, Melanie Curtis and Highcomms.com, Mirage, Para Gear,Skydive Sebastian, UPT, Vigil, and Wicked Wingsuits !! Some really great raffle prizes to benefit Raise The Sky and a local Sebastian school !!!! Come join us for a great weekend !!

Yeah March is PACKED with great events. At The Luau we will have Luis Prinetto organizing VFS, Taya Weiss organizing you wingsuiters, RW organizing from Chicago Rhythm, HOOP JUMPS, and Team Dirty Sanchez initiation jumps. Our charity raffle to benefit Raise The Sky and a local Sebastian school sponsored by Alti2, Bev Suits, Blues Skies Mag, Cypres/SSK, Melanie Curtis / Highcomms.com, Mirage, Para Gear, Skydive Deland, Skydive Sebastian,Tattoos by Dan Dexter, UPT, Vigil, and Wicked Wingsuits (so far), and let me tell you the prizes are awesome and we have TONS of SWAG to give away. Raffle tickets will be sold at the event $5 each, 5 for $20. 100% goes to Raise The Sky. Not to mention Hawaiian Luau SHOW with FIRE dancing, DINNER, and LIVE BAND Beebs and her Moneymakers !! Throw in a boogie shirt for the FIRST 100 registered, Greg Rau with UPT and Vladi Pesa from Vigil on site making the weekend more interesting with suprises, all for $35. And we're not done yet. :P

Today Vertical Suits joins us as raffle sponsors !! Raffle tickets will be available at The Luau for $5 / 5 for $20. Come on out and help us help Raise The Sky to benefit a local Sebastian school for children less fortunate than we are. Did I mention that we have 2 Otters, a Skyvan, and a Caravan ? B|

4 WAY SCRAMBLES COMPETITION Sat. 24th.......

one round only
trophies for winner including video
must sign up in advance
we also invite videographers to compete. videographers may be on more than one team
send name and jump number to [email protected] indicate jumper or video
mandatory meeting for all participants in front of manifest 0830 sat morning

4 WAY SCRAMBLES COMPETITION Sat. 24th.......

one round only
trophies for winner including video
must sign up in advance
we also invite videographers to compete. videographers may be on more than one team
send name and jump number to [email protected] indicate jumper or video
mandatory meeting for all participants in front of manifest 0830 sat morning

COME ON
I HAVE 5 REaLLY NICE TROPIES THAT NEED A NEW HOME!:D